विभाग, मंत्रालय, शाखा, क्षेत्र, महकमा, अंग, चचिवालय, ख़ाना
Noun(1) a specialized division of a large organization(2) the territorial and administrative division of some countries (such as France(3) a specialized sphere of knowledge
(1) In the rhythm department bassist Jeff Halsey was unflappable and clearly has much to offer.(2) he was a bit lacking in the height department(3) The matter has now been handed over to the environmental department of the City Council.(4) the story was all over the department(5) he wasn't too great in the brains department(6) I thought pubs were your department(7) The scheme is based on a proposal by the University of Paisley's department of economics.(8) Neil Hewitt, who works in the housing department of Medway council in Kent, is hoping to train as an inspector.(9) he was a lecturer in the department of history(10) How is it that the drama department of the University has achieved such distinguished output?(11) Ponting himself is relishing the responsibility because he has had a chequered past in that department .(12) And the Aussies, the world's sledging experts, reckon he is a soft touch in that department .(13) He ran a post office and now works in the education department of Rochdale council.(14) that's not my department(15) sorry, that's not my department(16) There was a department of Indian Theatre in the university through which I used to act.
(1) department store :: डिपार्टमेंट स्टोर
(2) sales department :: बिक्री विभाग
(3) finance department :: वित्त विभाग
(4) purchasing department :: क्रय विभाग
(5) accounting department :: लेखा विभाग
(6) accounts department :: लेखा विभाग
(7) personnel department :: कार्मिक विभाग
(8) marketing department :: विपणन विभाग
(9) head of department :: विभाग के प्रमुख
(10) legal department :: कानूनी विभाग
1. division ::
2. domain ::
3. section ::
department, departmental, departments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I got a buddy over at
the Department of Defense.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Intern at the Systems Department.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
lf State Department wasn't satisfied,
they wouldn't have naturalized him.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
"What do you say to a graduate
of the UC Berkeley Physics Department?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
which is a sanctioned DEPARTMENT
of the U.S. government.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: department
Meaning and definitions of department, translation in Hindi language for department with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of department in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "department"
What department means in Hindi, department meaning in Hindi, department definition, examples and pronunciation of department in Hindi language.