दोष, त्रुटि, कमी, अभाव, अवगुण, नुक्स, क्षति, ज़रब, बिगड़ना, बिगड़, भंग, बुराई, खोटाई, ऐब, चोट, आघात, तोड़, ख़राबीखराबी, विकार
- दोषदेशद्रोहीdefectingपालादोष के
Noun(1) an imperfection in a bodily system(2) a failing or deficiency(3) an imperfection in an object or machine(4) a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body
Verb(1) desert (a cause, a country or an army
(1) In other words, that would produce a much higher value diamond, and it would be freed of the defect which led to a crack.(2) An accountant owes his sight to an optician who spotted a serious defect during a routine examination.(3) she suffers from an eye defect(4) serious defect(5) Regular vision check-ups can show a defect or a weakness that can usually be sorted if worked on.(6) the property is free from defect(7) A defect in this system may cause fluid retention and hypertension.(8) to have a congenital defect(9) minor defect(10) Moreover, her defection from the Democrats occurred soon after the failure of the coalition proposal.(11) The defector obtains the means of satisfying his hunger but in doing so permits the stag to escape.(12) Silicon for chip manufacture must be highly pure and free of defects in the crystalline packing of atoms.(13) Following the uprising, the son defected to London, where he headed a philanthropic group.(14) Corpus was a soldier who defected to the communist side in the 1970s.(15) Between 600 and 800 soldiers have defected to create a new rebel group in the eastern part of the country.(16) She said the causes of the problem could be numerous, ranging from foot deformity to tissue defects .
(1) birth defect :: जन्म दोष
(2) atrial septal defect :: आट्रीयल सेप्टल दोष
(3) congenital heart defect :: जन्मजात हृदय विकार
(4) speech defect :: भाषण दोष
(5) slight defect :: मामूली दोष
(6) latent defect :: गुप्त दोष
(7) defect liability period :: दोष दायित्व अवधि
1. fault ::
2. blemish ::
3. shortcoming ::
4. desert ::
defect, defected, defecting, defector, defectors, defects
English to Hindi Dictionary: defect
Meaning and definitions of defect, translation in Hindi language for defect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of defect in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "defect"
What defect means in Hindi, defect meaning in Hindi, defect definition, examples and pronunciation of defect in Hindi language.