पतन, अवनति, क्षय, ढलान, ढाल, अधोगति, बिगाड़ना, तपेदिक़, और भी ख़राब करनाअस्वीकार करना, झुकना, अन्त होना, नीचा होना, कमज़ोर होना, ढलना, क्षीण होना, क्षय होना, शब्दों का रूप चलानापतन होना, नकारना, गिरना, घटना
- पतनइंकार कर दियागिरावट आती हैअस्वीकृत करना
Noun(1) change toward something smaller or lower(2) a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state(3) a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current(4) a downward slope or bend
Verb(1) grow worse(2) refuse to accept(3) show unwillingness towards(4) grow smaller(5) go down(6) go down in value(7) inflect for number, gender, case, etc.
(1) Amateur boxing is on the decline in Europe and America.(2) He had experienced more than one period of hospitalisation during the past year, and in recent months his health began to decline in a way that was of concern to family and friends.(3) By the first century BC, Greece had fallen into decline , lost its outlying territories, and been assimilated into the Roman Empire.(4) a civilization in decline(5) a serious decline in bird numbers(6) The number of manufacturing jobs will continue to decline , but more service jobs will be created this year than during 2001.(7) Although industry experienced modest gains, the region's population continued to decline throughout the last decade.(8) Most agents who represent top stars decline even to discuss a project, much less read it, unless a firm offer is placed on the table.(9) The Yorkshire Museum of Farming, at Murton, near York, saw visitor numbers decline after animals had to be temporarily moved because of foot and mouth.(10) Similarly, it argues that businesses surveyed place it only fifth on a list of factors impacting trade, beneath wider economic factors, the decline in tourism and seasonal influences.(11) A survey of UK clinics carried out by the authority earlier this year found that 62% of clinics predicted that the move would lead to a further decline in donations.(12) Brewers also found 2003 a bitter year as sales of beer and stout continued to decline from the peak levels of 1999 and 2000.(13) He continues to decline to respond to the widespread criticisms but when they were initially made, in 2001, he said he was ├ö├ç├┐surprised and saddened├ö├ç├û.(14) Union membership is continuing to decline and has already dropped to its 1912 level.(15) Hawks were clearly on the decline in the eastern United States, and their persecution seemed to be increasing.(16) If the housing market goes into decline we may, if we remain determined to move, be forced to reduced our asking price.
(1) sharp decline :: तेज़ गिरावट
(2) decline an invitation :: न्योता अस्वीकार करना
(3) moral decline :: नैतिक गिरावट
(4) decline to comment :: टिप्पणी करने से मना
1. reduction ::
2. deterioration ::
3. decay ::
4. declination ::
5. diminution ::
6. fall ::
8. decrease ::
9. deteriorate ::
10. refuse ::
11. slump ::
12. worsen ::
13. go down ::
14. pass up ::
हाथ से जाने देना
1. accept ::
2. approve ::
decline, declined, declines, declining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I DECLINE your proposal.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
- I need your official answer.
- No, I DECLINE to provide one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
so I could watch the city below
DECLINE into chaos.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Thank you for the invitation,
but I have to DECLINE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
we must respectfully DECLINE your request.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: decline
Meaning and definitions of decline, translation in Hindi language for decline with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of decline in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "decline"
What decline means in Hindi, decline meaning in Hindi, decline definition, examples and pronunciation of decline in Hindi language.