डेक, छत, जहाज़ की छतसजाना, सज देना, ढांकना, अलंकृत करना, संवारना, आरास्ता करना, सुशोभित करनाजहाज की छत, नौकापृष्ठ, नाव का तला
Noun(1) any of various platforms built into a vessel(2) street name for a packet of illegal drugs(3) a pack of 52 playing cards(4) a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
Verb(1) be beautiful to look at(2) decorate(3) knock down with force
(1) The man played idly with a deck of cards, shuffling and re-shuffling with a bit of a smirk on his face.(2) The attempt went over the bar and Bergkamp hit the deck but he was able to continue after treatment.(3) All I see is the Marines just hit the deck and start shooting.(4) Extending for most of the length of the vessel, the deck is nicely sheltered from wind and rain under most conditions.(5) there was a big thud when I hit the deck(6) the upper deck of the car park(7) We stood on the deck of ship as it began to sail away from our old camp.(8) We were on our feet with shock when Zabriskie hit the deck - a serious shame that he lost the yellow jersey, but an incredibly galvanising moment.(9) I decided to put a tape in the deck and get lost in some music.(10) Mayo said construction on the parking deck could start in August and end in February.(11) Already this season, he has established a SkyDome record with a 491-foot blast into the fifth deck .(12) Each player has an own deck of cards, own draw pile as well as own discard pile.(13) When he went looking through the offered board games he found not only a deck of cards but also a cribbage board.(14) The bar turned out to be surprisingly spacious, with a restaurant downstairs, and a bar with an attached roof deck upstairs.(15) I hit the deck like a sack of spuds - there was blood everywhere.(16) Nine pedestals lining the outdoor observation deck support smaller telescopes for hands-on undergraduate learning.
(1) upper deck :: जहाज का ऊपरी भाग
(2) deck of cards :: ताश के पत्तों की डेक
(3) on deck :: छत पर
(4) flight deck :: उड़ान डेक
(5) main deck :: मुख्य हिस्सा
(6) lower deck :: निचला स्तर
(7) deck out :: सजाया गया
(8) observation deck :: अवलोकन डेक
(9) top deck :: बस की छत पर लगा डेक
1. terrace ::
2. pack of cards ::
ताश की गड्डी
3. decorate ::
सजाने के लिए
5. beautify ::
6. bedeck ::
7. floor ::
deck, decked, decker, decking, decks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
from the DECK
of the International Space Station
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
There is far more than
this awaiting you on the DECK of your ship.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
MAN 4 [ON RECORDING]:
You've been putting off
refinishing that DECK long enough.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
My crew would wait on DECK
for a year if I asked them to.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Sheldon, the DECK is safe.
You can walk on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: deck
Meaning and definitions of deck, translation in Hindi language for deck with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deck in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deck"
What deck means in Hindi, deck meaning in Hindi, deck definition, examples and pronunciation of deck in Hindi language.