निर्णय, फ़ैसला, विचार, परिणामफैसला, निश्चय, निपटारा, विनिश्यच
Noun(1) the act of making up your mind about something(2) a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration(3) (boxing(4) the outcome of a game or contest(5) the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose
(1) Even the legislature cannot simply overturn a judicial decision .(2) I've come to a decision(3) a government decision is required(4) a decision was made not to go ahead(5) History will remember that day not only as a day of tragedy but as a day of decision - when the civilized world was stirred to anger and to action.(6) Again and again in America's history, our citizens have faced crucial moments of decision .(7) After a few minutes of decision , I pulled out extremely tight jeans and a sleek black top.(8) Yet he passed this first test with flying colors, fighting his way to a ten round decision .(9) The tribunal's final decision is still pending.(10) In terms of the loss sought, the claimant asserts that he was left unemployed by virtue of the decision of the defendant.(11) We'll bring you the judge's decision in her case as soon as we hear it.(12) she made a decision to go to Cork(13) The fight went to a technical decision after an accidental clash of heads in the fourth round.(14) I'll make the decision on my own(15) However, Hilbert's view that such an automatic method of decision does exist was not universally shared.(16) the information was used as the basis for decision
(1) make a decision :: निर्णय लेना
(2) decision maker :: निर्णयकर्ता
(3) make decision :: निर्णय करो
(4) final decision :: अंतिम निर्णय
(5) take a decision :: निर्णय लें
(6) decision-making :: निर्णय लेना
(7) decision making process :: निर्णय लेने की प्रक्रिया
(8) decision support system :: निर्णय समर्थन प्रणाली
(9) wise decision :: सही फैसला
1. resolution ::
2. verdict ::
4. determination ::
चित्त की दृढ़ता
1. hesitation ::
2. indecision ::
3. vacillation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How can he make that DECISION
without even meeting me?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
has been with no doubt
a controversial DECISION...."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
You're the Lord Commander. Your DECISION.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
I have come to an important DECISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
It's a tough DECISION.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: decision
Meaning and definitions of decision, translation in Hindi language for decision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of decision in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "decision"
What decision means in Hindi, decision meaning
in Hindi, decision definition, examples and pronunciation
of decision in Hindi language.