सौदा, समझौता, व्यवहार, मात्रा, परिमाण, सरोकार, सलूक, तादाद, मिक़दार, ठान, संख्या, लेन-देन, क्रय-विक्रयव्यापार करना, बांटना, बांट देना, तक़सीम करना, विभाजन करना, पहुंचाना, पहुंचा देना, तिजारत करना, बेचना, विक्रय करनालेन-देन करना, व् यापार करना, क्रय-विक्रय करना, बरतना, व्यवहार करना
Noun(1) a particular instance of buying or selling(2) an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion(3) (often followed by `of'(4) a plank of softwood (fir or pine board(5) wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir(6) the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time(7) the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement(8) the act of distributing playing cards(9) the act of apportioning or distributing something
Verb(1) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(2) take into consideration for exemplifying purposes(3) take action with respect to (someone or something(4) succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something(5) administer or bestow, as in small portions(6) do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood(7) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(8) behave in a certain way towards others(9) distribute cards to the players in a game(10) direct the course of; manage or control(11) give out as one's portion or share(12) give (a specific card(13) sell
(1) A great deal of the money that we spend in public schools goes into staff salaries and benefits.(2) The councillor, like his Labour predecessor, points out that this city gets a bad deal from Whitehall.(3) But it's not just the big bargains I love, I get just as much of a high from a two-for-the-price-of-one deal at Iceland.(4) There may be cards left on the table after everyone has played their cards from the first deal .(5) And that means that any increase in taxes or cuts in benefits would lead to an already bad deal becoming much worse.(6) After the deal but before the players pick up their cards, the top card of each hand is turned up.(7) you've got yourself a deal!(8) a deal was struck between the two companies(9) This can be done at any time during the deal by an active player who has a card matching their score.(10) The expectations are not always met and we always want to believe that we are at the receiving end of a bad deal all the time.(11) Ask those closest to the action if Scottish players get a better deal from the current boss.(12) beggars get a bad deal(13) It was the last hand of the night and it was my deal .(14) If you have a tough decision on whom to keep among two or three guys, maybe you can pull a two-for-one deal and net a little better option.(15) We were simply a resolute group of people determined to make the very best of a very bad deal .(16) Tickets were being offered on a two-for-the-price-of-one deal .
(1) deal with :: से निपटें
(2) big deal :: बड़ी बात
(3) a great deal :: बहुत बड़ा
(4) a great deal of :: बड़ा सौदा
(5) new deal :: नए सौदे
(6) good deal :: अच्छा सौदा
(7) a good deal :: एक अच्छा सौदा
(8) great deal :: बड़ा सौदा
(9) make a deal :: सौदा करना
(10) deal in :: में सौदा
1. agreement ::
2. trade ::
3. bargain ::
4. softwood ::
5. hand ::
6. sight ::
8. concern ::
9. trade in ::
पुराने सामान से आंशिक अदायगी करना
10. distribute ::
11. deliver ::
12. take ::
13. manage ::
14. portion out ::
15. conduct ::
16. parcel out ::
पार्सल निकल गया
17. address ::
18. trade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right, baby,
here's the DEAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
- Why do you have a history textbook?
- No, it's... It's not a big DEAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
What's the big DEAL?
You've done this before.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Honestly, we've been operating
under the assumption that he has no DEAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Let's go to the house
and we'll DEAL with it there.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: deal
Meaning and definitions of deal, translation in Hindi language for deal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deal"
What deal means in Hindi, deal meaning in Hindi, deal definition, examples and pronunciation of deal in Hindi language.