क्षति, नुक़सान, चोट, हानि, आघात, तोड़, नाश, भंग, चट्टी, अहित, ज़रबक्षति पहुंचाना, हानि करना, क्षति करना, बिगाड़ना, बिगाड़ देना, नष्ट करना, बिगाड़ करना, चोट पहुंचाना, टूट जाना, बदनाम करना, लज्जित करना, अपमानित करना, बेईमान बनाना, ख़राब करनाटूट-फूट, हानि पहुंचाना, नुकसान पहुंचाना
Noun(1) the occurrence of a change for the worse(2) loss of military equipment(3) the act of damaging something or someone(4) the amount of money needed to purchase something(5) any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
Verb(1) inflict damage upon(2) suffer or be susceptible to damage
(1) Suspected items are not to be used as weapons or to cause bodily harm or damage to personal property in any way.(2) Some are unhappy at the possibility of a highly geared offer that could damage the value of their investments.(3) drugs can damage the brain(4) it'll damage your health(5) The misery and human damage our policies have inflicted on some people will never be undone.(6) Does he not see the inner torment and psychological damage this is causing me?(7) US Army Air Corps officers believed that bomb damage resulted primarily from blast effects.(8) bomb damage(9) he didn't suffer any permanent damage(10) Apart from a few bruises, we arrived in Hobart with no injuries and no damage to the yacht.(11) The move is to prevent vandals from causing further damage to the property.(12) The organization needs to be punished both in the courts and at the ballot box and if this happens then there will be no lasting damage to the peace process.(13) However, we are concerned about the psychological damage you have inflicted on your victims.(14) flood damage(15) In addition to being fatal in large enough doses, paracetamol can cause permanent damage to the liver.(16) there was thousands of euro worth of damage
(1) to damage :: क्षति के लिए
(2) brain damage :: मस्तिष्क क्षति
(3) property damage :: संपत्ति का नुकसान
(4) damage control :: क्षति नियंत्रण
(5) water damage :: जल क्षति
(6) serious damage :: गंभीर क्षति
(7) do damage :: नुकसान करो
(8) severe damage :: गंभीर क्षति
(9) without damage :: क्षति के बिना
(10) damage to property :: संपत्ति का नुकसान
1. harm ::
2. cost ::
3. compensation ::
4. price ::
6. wrong ::
7. scathe ::
8. harm ::
damage, damageable, damaged, damages, damaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The DAMAGE is already--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
♪ ("BRAIN DAMAGE"
BY PINK FLOYD PLAYS) ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Yeah, see, what's happening here
signals brain DAMAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
and do some DAMAGE control.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
"Do you know
what ‘collateral DAMAGE’ means?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: damage
Meaning and definitions of damage, translation in Hindi language for damage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of damage in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "damage"
What damage means in Hindi, damage meaning in Hindi, damage definition, examples and pronunciation of damage in Hindi language.