- काटने वालाकटर
Noun(1) someone who cuts or carves stone(2) someone who carves the meat(3) someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments(4) a boat for communication between ship and shore(5) a sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop(6) a cutting implement; a tool for cutting
(1) Using the art as inspiration, I carved stars, moon and other shapes out of white mat scraps using a hand-held cutter and a straight-edge.(2) This movie would be more enjoyable if a cutter edited out all the extraneous clutter.(3) a biscuit cutter(4) Let me start by saying that I have a lot respect for Stuart Baird as a cutter and, based on his first film, not his second, as a director.(5) A computerized mat cutter makes cutting these thick boards a much simpler operation.(6) a determined cutter of costs(7) Using a heart-shaped cutter you could stamp out shapes.(8) a glass cutter(9) I am 13 years old and a cutter . I want to take medication so I can stop cutting, but I don't know how to tell my mom.(10) The cutter arrived in the Port of Incheon; a city about 20 miles east of Seoul, June 3.(11) A head gas cutter tells of the time he made a mistake on the job and cut the metal rafter he was sitting on.(12) a lifetime spent as a cutter in the Manhattan rag trade(13) I think of myself more as a collagist, as a kind of cutter .(14) Lighter vessels ranged upward from the cutter , a single-masted schooner with as little as one cannon on the open deck, or nothing but swivel guns mounted on her railings.(15) a one-horse cutter parked in front of the barn(16) Her face was furrowed with impatience, and she looked, then, almost my own age, middle twenties, instead of like a full-time high-school cutter of classes.
(1) bolt cutter :: पेच काटनेवाला
(2) milling cutter :: मिलिंग कटर
(3) hair cutter :: बाल काटने वाला औजार
(4) pipe cutter :: पाइप कटर
(5) grass cutter :: घास काटने की मशीन
(6) meat cutter :: मांस काटने वाला
(7) glass-cutter :: शीशा काटने वाला
2. tender ::
3. cutting tool ::
काटने का औजार
4. stonecutter ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
sucker-punching me in the face.
l've got Gus wielding a box CUTTER.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
He'll break out his box CUTTER
on his sorry gimp ass.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: cutter
Meaning and definitions of cutter, translation in Hindi language for cutter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cutter in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "cutter"
What cutter means in Hindi, cutter meaning
in Hindi, cutter definition, examples and pronunciation
of cutter in Hindi language.