रिवाज, प्रथा, आदत, प्रचलन, परिपाटी, चरित्र, सीमा-शुल्करूढ़ि, प्रथा
- रिवाजअनुकूलनअनुकूलित करेंकस्टम
Noun(1) accepted or habitual practice(2) a specific practice of long standing(3) money collected under a tariff(4) habitual patronage
Adjective(1) made according to the specifications of an individual
(1) It added that they helped regeneration, keeping schools open and providing custom to shops.(2) Now they reach consumers via the Internet, and take custom orders from companies and government agencies.(3) As is the custom with visiting luminaries, he was asked to give advice about other problematic patients.(4) When I ordered a custom item a couple weeks ago, I noticed that Lowes' internal systems are all tied into open source programs.(5) Some rainwear makers have a special order department for custom sizes.(6) It wasn't the normal custom within Ryder, and it shook things up right away.(7) You could for example, order your maraschinos in custom colors and flavors.(8) Cigarettes are demanded by consumers and form part of the social custom of many societies.(9) Collectively though, these blue chip stalwarts with their predictable, regular custom should not disappoint at current prices.(10) Meanwhile, he sees a tremendous amount of custom framing from these orders alone.(11) This means that farmers and the test of the industry will be able to order custom sugar beet varieties selected for the genes they contain.(12) Good to hear that the drive to stock a better class of lager, aka ├ö├ç├┐fancy foreign muck├ö├ç├û, at Helperby's Half Moon Inn is attracting plenty of custom .(13) He said one of the main aims would be to make better use of facilities such as the car park which, he said, was not attracting enough custom , despite its high quality.(14) These net deficits are easily offset by the increased custom among those who visit just once a week, the survey's authors say.(15) The material is available in 20 different colors that are fade and weather resistant, or they will make you a custom color by special order.(16) Since construction sites do not have the equipment to bend or cut re-bar, Ferneuf always fills custom orders.
(1) custom-made :: विशेष रूप से निर्मित
(2) custom duties :: सीमा शुल्क
(3) custom duty :: सीमा शुल्क
(4) custom clearance :: कस्टम क्लीयरेंस
(5) custom broker :: कस्टम दलाल
(6) custom officer :: कस्टम अधिकारी
(7) the custom :: सीमा - शुल्क
(8) custom code :: कस्टम कोड
(9) local custom :: स्थानीय रीति - रिवाज़
1. custom-made ::
विशेष रूप से निर्मित
2. tradition ::
3. habit ::
4. usage ::
5. customs duty ::
custom, customization, customize, customizes, customs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That was his CUSTOM.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
to the CUSTOM car cover place
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
That is a very strange CUSTOM.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Is the CUSTOM different in Naath?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
There will be a trial for my son
and, as CUSTOM dictates,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: custom
Meaning and definitions of custom, translation in Hindi language for custom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of custom in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "custom"
What custom means in Hindi, custom meaning in Hindi, custom definition, examples and pronunciation of custom in Hindi language.