मुद्रा, चलन, प्रचलनकरेंसी, प्रवर्त्तनावधि
Noun(1) the metal or paper medium of exchange that is presently used(2) general acceptance or use(3) the property of belonging to the present time
(1) The 45 became pop's day-to-day currency .(2) that attitude has no currency in this country(3) Past glories are a pretty shaky currency with which to trade as the ever-glamorous Glenn might be about to find out.(4) that theory gained currency(5) A brief story about its use appeared last November but didn't gain wider currency .(6) travelers checks in foreign currency(7) In our day the false currency of meaningless words has been made to circulate in quantity.(8) travellers cheques in foreign currency(9) The idea may have gained currency that he is a bit of a saint, what with all his campaigning.(10) It is only in the last 10 to 15 years that alternative views have begun to gain currency .(11) In some, ideas of wider participation gained currency and even implementation.(12) A consensus persists that the single European currency is undervalued at present levels and should recover over the medium term.(13) The perception that he is a stranger to the truth has gained universal currency - on very good grounds.(14) Because of currency devaluations, many people started to collect antiques as an investment.(15) Why has this term become common currency amongst students of international politics?(16) The term was also used as a verb and, in the days of its currency , a petardier was the individual charged with the explosion of the petard.
(1) foreign currency :: विदेशी मुद्रा
(2) currency exchange :: मुद्रा विनिमय
(3) hard currency :: दुर्लभ मुद्रा
(4) currency code :: मुद्रा कोड
(5) currency rate :: मुद्रा दर
(6) currency board :: मुद्रा बोर्ड
(7) single currency :: एकल मुद्रा
(8) paper currency :: कागज़ी मुद्रा
(9) common currency :: समान मुद्रा
1. money ::
2. prevalence ::
concurrency, currencies, currency
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll generate false Currency Transaction
Reports out the wazoo...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
It's a new online CURRENCY
that's been developed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: currency
Meaning and definitions of currency, translation in Hindi language for currency with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of currency in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "currency"
What currency means in Hindi, currency meaning in Hindi, currency definition, examples and pronunciation of currency in Hindi language.