उत्सुक, अजीब, विलक्षणजिज्ञासु, कुतूहली, निराला
- जिज्ञासुमजे की बात हैcuriousness
Adjective(1) beyond or deviating from the usual or expected(2) eager to investigate and learn or learn more (sometimes about others' concerns
(1) She didn't realise she was holding his hand for so long, and that people were beginning to give them curious stares.(2) It was the most curious sensation to know she was about to die, and not care.(3) Half of me scoffed at the contrivance - the other half was curious to know more.(4) the curious thing is that he never came back(5) there was a curious taste off the tea(6) The haircut is merely the latest stage in his curious and unusual battle to avoid overexposure.(7) The voice is Kelly's throughout, down to the lack of punctuation, eccentric spellings and curious syntax.(8) You come curious to know if he is another young manager on a hot streak or if he has more than that.(9) Passersby stared at her with curious expressions, wondering what was the matter.(10) Relative strangers offer up curious nuggets of information, like cinder toffee.(11) The gentlemen will be green with envy, and wildly curious to know where I have found you from.(12) The book makes for enjoyable reading not just for children, but for the inquisitive and curious adult as well.(13) I have never heard of a concept like this before, and am curious to know more.(14) I was curious to know what had made him who he was and why everything seemed far beneath him.(15) Michael kept staring at me a curious look in his eyes as to what my response was to all this information.(16) She felt nothing at all but a curious tingling sensation in the left side of her face.
(1) be curious :: उत्सुक रहो
(2) curious about :: के बारे में उत्सुक
(3) curious person :: जिज्ञासु व्यक्ति
1. intrigued ::
2. strange ::
3. singular ::
1. incurious ::
curious, curiously, curiousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was CURIOUS.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
- You're not CURIOUS who she's out with?
- Not really.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
I am very CURIOUS
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
- You must be CURIOUS.
- Of course I'm CURIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: curious
Meaning and definitions of curious, translation in Hindi language for curious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of curious in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "curious"
What curious means in Hindi, curious meaning in Hindi, curious definition, examples and pronunciation of curious in Hindi language.