कप, पारितोषिक-पात्र, जयपात्र, चषकप्याला
Noun(1) a small open container usually used for drinking; usually has a handle(2) the quantity a cup will hold(3) any cup-shaped concavity(4) a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces(5) cup-shaped plant organ(6) a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl(7) the hole (or metal container in the hole(8) a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition
Verb(1) form into the shape of a cup(2) put into a cup(3) treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
(1) We drink it all up like a nice cup of warm cocoa.(2) Ned is awarded yet another prize cup for chopping.(3) they won the cup last year(4) Can you measure out a cup of rice for me, please, and leave it to soak in a bowl of water?(5) Half a cup of syrup (two tablespoons per serving) was all I needed in each of the dessert soups.(6) He presented the cup , individual trophies and man of the match award.(7) Practice narrowing your focus by hitting a tee that is stuck in the back of the cup directly on line with your ball.(8) Throwing a cup of bicarbonate of soda down a septic toilet each week will help to reduce acidity, and encourage the growth of waste-digesting bacteria.(9) If necessary, use a disposable drinking cup inside to hold water.(10) She received a silver cup and sash as well as a gold world medal which secures her place for next year's world championships to be held in Killarney.(11) Next, cup your left hand around your mouth and direct the sound straight into your ear.(12) He will receive a specially designed engraved crystal award from the cup sponsors.(13) He suggested one to two grams of dried thyme leaves (half to one teaspoon) in a cup of boiling water.(14) The cup is then lined with mud, fur, bark, grass, and paper.(15) But the ball lipped out of the cup on the 18th hole, meaning the Englishman's six points for his closing round ensured victory.(16) The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not participation in the blood of Christ?├ö├ç┬¬
(1) a cup of :: का एक प्याला
(2) coffee cup :: कफ़ि की प्याली
(3) paper cup :: काग़ज़ का कप
(4) world cup :: विश्व कप
(5) suction cup :: खिंचाव कप
(6) plastic cup :: प्लास्टिक कप
(7) cup and saucer :: कप और थाली
(8) one cup :: एक कप
(9) measuring cup :: मापने वाला कप
(10) fruit cup :: फल कप
1. teacup ::
2. trophy ::
3. cupful ::
4. loving cup ::
प्रेम का प्याला
5. transfuse ::
cup, cupful, cupfuls, cups
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your Grace, it is my honour
to present you with this wedding CUP.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
What about that little
CUP they give you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
"Two sticks dairy-free soy margarine,
two-third CUP turbinado sugar."
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Father only lets us
have one CUP at feasts.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Bernadette agreed to meet him
for a CUP of coffee.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: cup
Meaning and definitions of cup, translation in Hindi language for cup with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cup in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cup"
What cup means in Hindi, cup meaning in Hindi, cup definition, examples and pronunciation of cup in Hindi language.