कुचलनादबाना, भींचना, मसलना, निचोड़ना, पीसना, परास्त करना
- क्रशकुचलकुचल डालने वालाकुचलमुंहतोड़
Noun(1) leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated(2) a dense crowd of people(3) temporary love of an adolescent(4) the act of crushing
Verb(1) come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority(2) to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition(3) come out better in a competition, race, or conflict(4) break into small pieces(5) humiliate or depress completely(6) crush or bruise(7) make ineffective(8) become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
(1) Alternately, I want someone to have a crush on me.(2) I listened to this with my eyes closed and put my mind to work, brought up the consistency of what sat under feet, the crush of rocking bodies, and the band, just beyond the mosh pit.(3) In fact, the tourists are flocking to Greece in even bigger numbers than ever for this time of the year, trying to miss the Olympic crush in August.(4) But that was kind of stupid to think it was a crush when they lived together.(5) They are performing a state duty, which is to crush the armed rebellion.(6) The crowd would start to assemble early, a crush on the sidewalk that spilled across the street into quiet Dolores Park.(7) Considering the lack of bodies, there's still something of a crush at the front.(8) the government had taken elaborate precautions to crush any resistance(9) it turns out she thought you were flirting with her crush(10) A bit more of sweet is the Pink Panther with strawberry crush , cream, lemon, honey, and milk.(11) I have a crush on a friend who is very near and dear to me.(12) a number of youngsters fainted in the crush(13) No, don't read anything into that, I don't have a crush on my best friend, I'm not that sadly tortured, but I can admit he is cute.(14) The drunken crush of merrymakers swayed the curious crowd back and forth.(15) I had a crush on my cousin when I was in grade school.(16) We had practically all the same classes together in the eighth grade and she somehow had a crush on me close to the end of the year.
(1) to crush :: मसल देना
(2) have a crush on :: उस पर क्रश है
(3) crush injury :: क्रश चोट
(4) crush down :: नीचे कुचलना
(5) orange crush :: नारंगी क्रश
(6) crush out :: बाहर कुचलने
(7) crush up :: अप को कुचलने
(8) girl crush :: लड़कियों का आकर्षण
(9) car crush :: कार दुर्घटनाग्रस्त होना
(10) man crush :: आदमी को पसंद करना
1. crowd ::
3. crunch ::
4. jam ::
5. squash ::
6. crease ::
7. pulverize ::
टुकड़े टुकड़े करना
8. hug ::
9. suppress ::
10. mortify ::
11. shell ::
12. squeeze ::
13. demolish ::
14. jam ::
15. break down ::
crush, crushed, crusher, crushers, crushes, crushing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
With the Tyrells beside us,
we'll CRUSH the Northerners.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
he'd like better. He'd CRUSH us in a day.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Skyler, it will CRUSH him.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
More than 100,000 liters of water
will CRUSH you.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Wow. Humongous man CRUSH, dude.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: crush
Meaning and definitions of crush, translation in Hindi language for crush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crush in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crush"
What crush means in Hindi, crush meaning in Hindi, crush definition, examples and pronunciation of crush in Hindi language.