पार करना, लांघना, काटना, विरोध करना, काट-कूट देनासंकर, सलीबअप्रसन्न, तिरछारेखित करना, पार जाना, चिह्न
- पार करनाautocrossपारCrosserपार
Noun(1) a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece(2) a marking that consists of lines that cross each other(3) a representation of the structure on which Jesus was crucified; used as an emblem of Christianity or in heraldry(4) any affliction that causes great suffering(5) (genetics
Verb(1) travel across or pass over(2) meet at a point(3) hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires(4) fold so as to resemble a cross(5) to cover or extend over an area or time period(6) meet and pass(7) trace a line through or across(8) breed animals or plants using parents of different races and varieties
Adjective(1) extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis(2) annoyed and irritable
(1) Sincere faith and fortitude in the will of God gave him the strength to carry his cross .(2) Incidentally I wasn't serious when I suggested we and our friends might cross North Dakota off our list of prospective holiday destinations this summer.(3) His duties even called on him to be the first person to try out the cross for the Crucifixion scene.(4) The former Rochdale man delivered a pin-point low cross for top-scorer Foster to turn home from close range.(5) Covered only from waist down by white sheets, they evoked a cross between Greek statues and hospital patients.(6) This feeling coupled with the feeling of guilt that they are in some way or fashion responsible for their charge's condition is indeed a difficult cross to bear.(7) He added he was very cross and would stay mayor until the next council meeting on June 2 even if his brother returned wanting to take over office.(8) did they cross the bridge?(9) It was a deep black and similar to a Christian cross, except that the top half of the cross had been intersected thrice more, each line smaller than the last.(10) The driver couldn't get them open again so he was quite cross .(11) The farm's herd is a cross between the indigenous Wagyu and another quality export from Scotland, the Aberdeen Angus.(12) The cross of Christ, theologically speaking, was not an end in itself.(13) Folks will be even cross er when they can't take a shower because your shortsighted bulldozing of environmental protections has dirtied most of the water and dried up the rest.(14) Lately, he's taken to assailing university officials who dare to cross him on this explosive issue.(15) As opposed to the resurrection, the cross symbolises crucifixion.(16) If you really want to help, volunteer to make dinner or do laundry so Mom can cross a few things off her list.
(1) cross out :: काट देना
(2) criss-cross :: आड़ा - तिरछा
(3) to cross :: पार करना
(4) cross-country :: क्रॉस कंट्री
(5) cross the road :: सड़क पार करो
(6) cross the street :: सड़क पार करना
1. angry ::
2. transversal ::
3. ill-tempered ::
4. crucifix ::
5. burden ::
6. hybrid ::
7. crown of thorns ::
कांटो का ताज
8. crisscross ::
आड़ा - तिरछा
10. crossbreed ::
11. travel across ::
आरपार यात्रा करना
12. span ::
13. intersect ::
एक दूसरे को काटना
14. oppose ::
15. hybridize ::
16. baffle ::
17. traverse ::
autocross, cross, crossed, crosser, crosses, crossest, crossly, crossness, crosswise, uncross, uncrosses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To CROSS the Narrow Sea
and take back the lron Throne.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
In the summer, it's in a CROSS breeze created
by opening windows there and there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
He is nailed to a CROSS.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Lf you CROSS the sea
with an army you bought...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Who gave you permission to CROSS the
siege line and enter the castle?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: cross
Meaning and definitions of cross, translation in Hindi language for cross with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cross in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cross"
What cross means in Hindi, cross meaning in Hindi, cross definition, examples and pronunciation of cross in Hindi language.