क्रेज़ी, दुर्बल, क्षीण, कमजोरसनकी, झक्की, अत्यंत उत्साहपूर्णउन्मादी
Noun(1) someone deranged and possibly dangerous
Adjective(1) affected with madness or insanity(2) foolish; totally unsound(3) possessed by inordinate excitement(4) bizarre or fantastic(5) intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
(1) All those moments with Crystal were driving him crazy .(2) I'd never had the experience before of growing disenchanted with a girlfriend who I'd once been so crazy about.(3) Michele is simply crazy to open her blog like this.(4) He said that he ├ö├ç├┐just went a little bit crazy , mental.├ö├ç├û(5) One of my colleagues asked me, a few hours in to the working day, whether the dripping sound was driving me crazy .(6) Nowadays, rampant adaptations of movies and TV series are driving me crazy .(7) With a firm twist of her body, she got herself spiraling toward the ground at a crazy angle.(8) No wonder some kids aren't so crazy about books.(9) Most people thought Lincoln was crazy to fight a civil war where 620,000 people died in the North and South and the economy was destroyed.(10) The installation went smoothly, but I'm getting these small reoccurring outages that are driving me crazy .(11) I'm not crazy about buying Zack a truck, but I'm willing to go for it.(12) With the technology that's come down, it is driving us crazy .(13) About a year and a half after the marriage broke up, things started to get bad and I sort of lost it├ö├ç┬¬ I went crazy .(14) He said his 34-year-old nephew was like a son to him, but ├ö├ç├┐this stupid, foolish, crazy act of murder├ö├ç├û has taken him away.(15) Sweeping shots and crazy angles seem to add to the tense, built-up vibe the movie is trying to get across.(16) This whole thing with Eric is driving me crazy , Heather.
(1) go crazy :: पागल हो जाना
(2) crazy about :: के बारे में पागल
(3) crazy man :: पागल आदमी
(4) get crazy :: सनकी हो जाना
(5) be crazy about :: के बारे में पागल हो
(6) be crazy :: दीवाना होना
(7) like crazy :: पागलों की तरह
(8) drive crazy :: पागल कर दिया
(9) crazy talk :: सनकी बातें
(10) crazy person :: पागल इंसान
1. mad ::
2. stupid ::
3. passionate about ::
के बारे में भावुक
4. brainsick ::
5. wild ::
6. screwball ::
7. loony ::
1. realistic ::
2. reasonable ::
crazies, crazily, crazy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
it sounded CRAZY
to me at first...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
That's how Penny looked at me.
I'm not CRAZY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
and you're not CRAZY about
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
I mean, it's CRAZY.
Where did all that time go?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
What, are you CRAZY? I'm on a unicycle!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Hindi Dictionary: crazy
Meaning and definitions of crazy, translation in Hindi language for crazy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of crazy in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "crazy"
What crazy means in Hindi, crazy meaning
in Hindi, crazy definition, examples and pronunciation
of crazy in Hindi language.