टक्कर, धमाका, धमाके के साथ पतनधमाका करना, टकराना, गिराकर ध्वस्त करना, धमाके के साथ गिरना, धमाके के साथ ध्वस्त होनागिरकर टूट जाना, सहसा गिरावट होना, ध्वंस, सत्यानाश
- दुर्घटनादुर्घटनाग्रस्त होदुर्घटनाओंदुर्घटनाग्रस्त
Noun(1) a loud resonant repeating noise(2) a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles(3) a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures(4) the act of colliding with something(5) (computer science
Verb(1) fall or come down violently(2) move with, or as if with, a crashing noise(3) undergo damage or destruction on impact(4) move violently as through a barrier(5) break violently or noisily; smash(6) occupy, usually uninvited(7) make a sudden loud sound(8) enter uninvited; informal(9) cause to crash(10) hurl or thrust violently(11) undergo a sudden and severe downturn(12) stop operating(13) sleep in a convenient place
(1) A pilot battled to avoid a plane crash as his stricken aircraft circled over Colchester(2) Although it is impossible to predict whether there will be a crash , property prices are unlikely to continue to rise at rates seen in the past 10 years.(3) According to authorities in Montrose, he remains unaccounted for after his seat was ripped from the aircraft during the crash .(4) As is usual in the case of an aircraft crash , many unidentifiable small pieces of aluminum and steel also surfaced.(5) If you use a mobile phone and you crash your car you are likely to be prosecuted.(6) A high-speed head-on car crash claimed the lives of a teenager and two elderly women, an inquest heard.(7) It is believed the fault was linked to an operation centre at West Drayton as air traffic controllers switched to a manual system during the computer crash .(8) James replied sharply, yelling over the crash of waves and thunder alike.(9) She watched the waves crash down onto the shore as the sun set, and she smiled.(10) A soldier lost control of his Army vehicle and caused a crash , a court heard.(11) One of the key triggers to a price crash is rising unemployment.(12) With the average Welsh house price at 7 times my wages I am fervently hoping that prices crash , as are most of my friends.(13) Everyone at the table winced as they heard the bathroom door slam, and a crash as something fell.(14) the economy could crash again(15) My parents were taken to the accident and emergency department after a car crash near the motorway.(16) Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak, there was a loud crash , followed by the screeching of the train's breaks.
(1) plane crash :: विमान दुर्घटना
(2) car crash :: कार दुर्घटना
(3) crash into :: दुर्घटना में
(4) crash course :: क्रैश कोर्स
(5) crash helmet :: टूटा हेलमेट
(6) crash down :: नीचे ढहना
(7) crash and burn :: तोड़ो और जलाओ
(8) air crash :: हवाई टक्कर
(9) stock market crash :: शेयर बाजार में गिरावट
(10) crash test :: क्रैश टेस्ट
1. accident ::
2. bang ::
3. collapse ::
4. clangour ::
5. wreck ::
जहाज के मलबे
6. smash ::
7. smash into ::
8. smash ::
9. dash against ::
के खिलाफ पानी का छींटा
10. boom ::
11. collapse ::
12. dash ::
पानी का छींटा
13. doss down ::
चारपाई के नीचे
14. break apart ::
15. barge in ::
16. ram ::
17. go down ::
18. intensive ::
crash, crashed, crashes, crashing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
as the guy in
the plane CRASH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Well, if you need a place to CRASH,
you can stay with us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
So I told him
he could CRASH on my couch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
right before you CRASH
into the ground.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
how about "Crash"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: crash
Meaning and definitions of crash, translation in Hindi language for crash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crash in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crash"
What crash means in Hindi, crash meaning in Hindi, crash definition, examples and pronunciation of crash in Hindi language.