चचेरा, चचेरी, ममेरा, मौसेराचचेरा भाई, ममेरा भाई, चचेरा बहिन, ममेरा बहिन, फुफेरा बहिन, मौसेरा बहिन, फुफेरा भाई, मौसेरा भाई
- चचेरा भाईचचेरे भाई बहिन
Noun(1) the child of your aunt or uncle
(1) she's a distant cousin(2) Though you probably wouldn't want to chug a gallon of it, diethylene glycol is nowhere near as harmful as its similarly named chemical cousin .(3) The flat belonged to his cousin - a woman on the fringes of the underworld.(4) It is closely related to its more favourite cousin the melon.(5) This man is surely a distant cousin ; probably a descendant of Cap'n Skewes!(6) In this case he is referred to as a nephew of the deceased in accordance with the Portuguese practice, although in fact he was the son of a distant cousin .(7) He was my second cousin once removed.(8) AM ├ö├ç├┐talk├ö├ç├û radio in Australia is fairly similar to its American cousin .(9) The family includes his wife, two daughters, his father, his cousin and sister-in-law.(10) Before that, next month, the skipper and his team will make their debut in the Scottish Islands Peaks Race, the Scottish cousin of the longer established Three Peaks event.(11) Much as some may think otherwise, counter-insurgency and its cousin counter-terrorism are old businesses with a lot of history.(12) Or it was your 13-year-old second cousin visiting from out of town.(13) In 1683, aged 18, she was married to Prince George of Denmark, a distant cousin , and their relationship quickly blossomed into one of lasting devotion.(14) Albeit a somewhat watered-down analog of garlic, their more malodorous cousin , raw onions are one of the best medicinal foods.(15) Hume was Burns' second cousin once removed, and he dabbled in poetry himself.(16) The result of all these developments is that, finally, the digital scope could make its analogue cousin obsolete.
(1) second cousin :: दूसरा चचेरा भाई
(2) first cousin :: चचेरा भाई
(3) cousin sister :: चचेरी बहन
(4) distant cousin :: दूर का भाई
(5) cousin brother :: चचेरा भाई
(6) german cousin :: जर्मन चचेरे भाई
(7) cater-cousin :: पूरा-चचेरे भाई
(8) younger cousin :: छोटे चचेरे भाई
(9) third cousin :: दूर के रिश्तेदार
1. first cousin ::
2. full cousin ::
पूर्ण चचेरे भाई
3. cousin-german ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the king's feeble-minded
but well-meaning COUSIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
I killed my own COUSIN.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
He's my COUSIN.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
It is a request, Cousin Lancel.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
You wouldn't lie to me, would you, COUSIN?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: cousin
Meaning and definitions of cousin, translation in Hindi language for cousin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cousin in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cousin"
What cousin means in Hindi, cousin meaning in Hindi, cousin definition, examples and pronunciation of cousin in Hindi language.