Noun(1) a connection (like a clamp or vise(2) a mechanical device that serves to connect the ends of adjacent objects(3) the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
Verb(1) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(2) link together(3) form a pair or pairs(4) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) Without this ideological coupling , our consumer behavior might spin wildly out of control.(2) This is only achieved by coupling great writing with great delivery.(3) He replaced the sheaves and pulleys with a direct coupling .(4) The Duplex would eliminate the pounding of the rails and poor riding qualities that came with coupling ten driving wheels to one transmission.(5) The uncoupled coupling swayed slightly back and forth on its slightly rusted hinge.(6) In both sexual union is easily followed by reproduction, and future heterosexual coupling is envisaged as fertile.(7) Other techniques of electrical stimulation involve capacitive coupling and inductive coupling pulsed electromagnetic stimulation.(8) But the diesel kept going, because the hostler, not being a trainman, had never thought of trying the coupling .(9) I confirmed the coupling and brake hose connection, and noted that the cables were not in place.(10) An early night allows for uninhibited intimate bodily coupling without worry of being overheard by a child.(11) Slip on a washer and poke the threaded end of the coupling through the hole from the outside.(12) High power at high frequency provides inductive coupling and direct soil induction that will bridge or jump across an open or damaged cable.(13) Women continue to earn less than their male counterparts, making female coupling financially disadvantageous for many women.(14) The external device and the implant under the scalp come together by magnetic coupling .(15) First, we are interested in the effect of diverse forms of coupling , including the distinction between marriage and cohabitation.(16) Irregularities in the Earth's rotation are chiefly the result of tides, but other causes are changes in sea level and electromagnetic coupling between the core and mantle of the Earth.
(1) couple :: युगल
(2) loose coupling :: ढीला युग्मन
(3) tight coupling :: कसा हुआ संयोजन
(4) coupling nut :: युग्मन अखरोट
(5) hose coupling :: नालिका युग्मन
(6) coupling bolt :: युग्मन बोल्ट
(7) inductive coupling :: आगमनात्मक युग्मन
1. yoke ::
घोड़े का अंसबंध
2. sexual union ::
3. coupler ::
4. combine with ::
5. connect ::
6. pair ::
7. mate ::
8. couple up ::
9. twin ::
1. dissolution ::
2. disunion ::
एकता का अभाव
3. division ::
4. parting ::
5. partition ::
6. schism ::
7. split ::
coupling, couplings, decoupling
English to Hindi Dictionary: coupling
Meaning and definitions of coupling, translation in Hindi language for coupling with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coupling in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coupling"
What coupling means in Hindi, coupling meaning in Hindi, coupling definition, examples and pronunciation of coupling in Hindi language.