युगल, जोड़ा, मिथुन राशिजोड़ना, मैथुन करना, संयोजित करना, मिल जानायुग्म, युग्मन, दम्पति
Noun(1) a pair who associate with one another(2) a pair of people who live together(3) a small indefinite number(4) two items of the same kind(5) (physics
Verb(1) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(2) link together(3) form a pair or pairs(4) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) a honeymoon couple(2) the beetles may couple up to form a pair(3) Congratulations are extended to the newly married couple and their families.(4) A new couple whirled onto the dance floor and snatched her attention.(5) just a couple more questions(6) we got some eggs├ö├ç├Âwould you like a couple?(7) But you seem to have asked the question a couple of times, and I am a bit puzzled by that.(8) My guard had been increased and it was a small army of a couple of dozen soldiers who rattled around with me.(9) a couple of girls were playing marbles(10) a married couple(11) So Jesse and I just went into the kitchen to get a couple of chicken sandwiches.(12) clean the stains with a couple squirts dishwashing liquid(13) as middle-class youth grew more tolerant of sex, they started to couple more often(14) Locate the marking tool on the door or jamb, and strike it sharply with a hammer a couple times.(15) Jim gave his regulator a couple of squirts on the purge button to reassure himself that his air was turned on.(16) Most households consist of a married or unmarried couple and their children.
(1) a couple :: एक जोड़ा
(2) a couple of :: के एक जोड़े
(3) married couple :: शादीशुदा जोड़ा
(4) perfect couple :: आदर्श जोड़ी
(5) couple of days :: दिनों की जोड़ी
(6) a couple of days :: कुछ दिन
(7) couple of hours :: कुछ घटें
(8) couple of weeks :: कुछ हफ़्ते
(9) in a couple of hours :: कुठ ही घंटों में
(10) couple of minutes :: कुछ देर
1. pair ::
2. husband and wife ::
पति और पत्नी
3. some ::
5. twosome ::
6. duad ::
7. combine with ::
8. connect ::
9. pair ::
10. mate ::
11. couple up ::
12. twin ::
1. army ::
2. crowd ::
3. flock ::
4. horde ::
5. host ::
6. legion ::
7. many ::
8. mountain ::
9. multitude ::
couple, coupled, couples, decouple, decouples
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Couple of them
have big boobs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
It's a COUPLE days early.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
ls there a COUPLE of them out there
in viewing land?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
you're the perfect COUPLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
...l'll have to rent my womb out
to a gay COUPLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Hindi Dictionary: couple
Meaning and definitions of couple, translation in Hindi language for couple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of couple in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "couple"
What couple means in Hindi, couple meaning in Hindi, couple definition, examples and pronunciation of couple in Hindi language.