गणना, संख्यागिनना, गिनती करना, मानना, गिनती गिनना, गणना करना, अंकों का हिसाब रखना, महत्त्वपूर्ण होना, सम्मिलित करना
- गिनतीगणनीयगिना हुआगिनतीमायने रखता है
Noun(1) the total number counted(2) the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order(3) a nobleman (in various countries
Verb(1) determine the number or amount of(2) have weight; have import, carry weight(3) show consideration for; take into account(4) name or recite the numbers in ascending order(5) put into a group(6) include as if by counting(7) have a certain value or carry a certain weight(8) have faith or confidence in(9) take account of
(1) He can view his pitches by type, count and location.(2) When he was finished, he told the boy to count to 10.(3) I started to count the stars I could see(4) Referee Tony Perez reached five in the count and the bell couldn't save Ellis.(5) He won just over 2,000 votes but, with less than 4% of the total poll, was eliminated after the fourth count .(6) Next is Wallace, who will face one count of assault and battery.(7) he dropped by the ropes to take a count of six on one knee(8) I have been overwhelmed by the number of people who have written, at least 50 at the last count .(9) Without picking up the count , the referee ended the fight.(10) if the project gets started, count me in(11) Decorative sheets vary not just in pattern and color but also in terms of fabrics, thread count , and finish.(12) Bob still claims that Billy can't count and Billy says otherwise.(13) Lin comprehended pairs, and could count to four, so eight was as high as his knowledge of cardinal numbering went.(14) There are six counts on the indictment and each count represents a separate allegation against this Defendant.(15) The official death count stands at just over 1,800.(16) Apparently, the thread count of one's bed sheets is of great importance.
(1) count on :: भरोसा करना
(2) count up :: गिनती
(3) count out :: गिनती करो
(4) word count :: शब्द गणना
(5) count in :: गिनती में
(6) count down :: उलटी गिनती
(7) body count :: बोडी काउंट
(8) blood count :: रक्त कोशिकाओं की गणना
(9) thread count :: धागा गिनती
(10) to count on :: पर भरोसा करने के लिए
1. calculation ::
2. amount ::
4. add up ::
5. include ::
6. consider ::
7. matter ::
8. calculate ::
9. enumerate ::
एक एक करके बताना
10. reckon ::
11. number ::
count, countable, counted, counting, counts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can COUNT on us. We're on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Do I COUNT the 200-pound
Sailor Moon girl
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Yeah, no, no, I'm gonna...
I'm gonna make it COUNT, all right.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
- Shall I COUNT down from three?
- No, I think it needs to be spontaneous.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Our present COUNT stands at 7,811.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: count
Meaning and definitions of count, translation in Hindi language for count with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of count in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "count"
What count means in Hindi, count meaning in Hindi, count definition, examples and pronunciation of count in Hindi language.