लागत, मूल्य, क़ीमत, मोलकिसी मूल्य का होना, हानी सहना, बलिदान करना
- लागतcostedकी लागत सेलागत
Noun(1) the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor(2) the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold(3) value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
Verb(1) be priced at(2) require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice
(1) I only hope that my newly achieved rights and freedoms will not be at the cost of someone else's.(2) But local wildlife officials have vetoed this idea so far, he said, and this has cost him clients.(3) The use of quality criteria makes comparison of trials easier to understand, but at the cost of inevitable loss of accuracy.(4) how much does it cost?(5) it is their job to plan and cost a media schedule for the campaign(6) His last jaunt to Bermuda cost the princely sum of 27.50 a night.(7) On the flip side of the coin they cost the British tax payer millions every year, and have become out of touch with the public.(8) The worst off aren't helped if equality is achieved at the cost of them getting poorer.(9) Books cost money and require the user to read them for the idea to spread.(10) The garbage may also cost us again when we accidentally throw away important information.(11) She defended her decision to ask the students for the amount to cover the cost of repair.(12) It was a lack of putting touch that cost him the chance of achieving his long-held dream of playing in The Open.(13) To wait until such a time as when you have complete understanding, at the cost of so many lives, is the failure of leadership.(14) To support the show and to help cover the cost of prize money, we are selling advertising for the night.(15) In both away matches this season, Livi have sat in and invited attack, which duly cost them goals.(16) the government succeeded in diverting resources away from consumption at considerable cost to its political popularity
(1) cost of living :: जीवन यापन की लागत
(2) cost-effective :: प्रभावी लागत
(3) opportunity cost :: अवसर लागत
(4) total cost :: कुल लागत
(5) marginal cost :: सीमांत लागत
(6) cost price :: लागत मूल्य
(7) cost center :: लागत केंद्र
1. price ::
2. sacrifice ::
4. toll ::
5. monetary value ::
6. be priced at ::
पर तय किया जा
7. put a price on ::
पर एक कीमत डाल
8. be ::
cost, costed, costing, costings, costs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What's worse, it COST me
my prized Patang fighting kite.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
It COST us our future.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
and I will serve it,
no matter the COST.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
He had my car towed.
It COST me $200 to get it back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
It's the COST of business, yo.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: cost
Meaning and definitions of cost, translation in Hindi language for cost with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cost in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "cost"
What cost means in Hindi, cost meaning
in Hindi, cost definition, examples and pronunciation
of cost in Hindi language.