प्रसाधन सामग्री, सौन्दर्य-प्रसाधनअंगराग
- अंगरागcosmeticiancosmeticiansप्रसाधन सामग्री
Noun(1) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
Adjective(1) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose(2) serving an aesthetic purpose in beautifying the body
(1) The two to three edible nuts of the seed are eaten raw or roasted; from these, a stable oil is pressed for use in cosmetic creams and as a meat preservative.(2) Body painting, equally cosmetic and symbolic, is part of traditional attire.(3) Lacking in the sample was coverage of surgeries performed for only cosmetic purposes.(4) Each offers a deep rather than cosmetic emphasis on applications.(5) Confidence in one's own body, going beyond cosmetic appearance, is necessary for this.(6) We're sure there's more to it than that, but the changes seem primarily cosmetic rather than functional.(7) He says the initiative is a cosmetic exercise to bolster the force's reputation.(8) Dr Rodgers runs a thriving practice, usually catering for rich clients seeking plastic surgery for cosmetic purposes.(9) We are concerned that this might be a cosmetic exercise rather than dealing with the real issues.(10) Clinical evaluations were performed by two investigators scoring properties with regard to response rate, cosmetic outcome and adverse effects.(11) However, body kits are merely cosmetic alterations.(12) But the purpose and function remains the same: cosmetic improvements cannot reverse the de-humanising effect of the culture.(13) Most of the feedback focuses on cosmetic changes rather than content.(14) Local counterfeit items such as washing detergents, cosmetic creams and lotions, soft drinks and other similar products, now enjoy a growing share of the market.(15) Otherwise, this public consultation will be seen as a cosmetic exercise.(16) Encourage them to keep track of their feelings regarding their pending cosmetic surgery.
(1) cosmetic surgery :: कॉस्मेटिक सर्जरी
(2) cosmetic dentistry :: कांतिवर्द्धक दंत चिकित्सा
(3) cosmetic surgeon :: कॉस्मेटिक सर्जन
1. superficial ::
2. surface ::
3. skin-deep ::
4. outward ::
5. exterior ::
6. external ::
7. makeup ::
8. beauty products ::
9. beauty aids ::
11. maquillage ::
1. utilitarian ::
cosmetic, cosmetician, cosmeticians, cosmetics
English to Hindi Dictionary: cosmetic
Meaning and definitions of cosmetic, translation in Hindi language for cosmetic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cosmetic in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cosmetic"
What cosmetic means in Hindi, cosmetic meaning in Hindi, cosmetic definition, examples and pronunciation of cosmetic in Hindi language.