Noun(1) someone who communicates by means of letters(2) a journalist employed to provide news stories for newspapers or broadcast media
Adjective(1) similar or equivalent in some respects though otherwise dissimilar
(1) If the correspondent is a teenager, the letter gets moved to the top of the pile.(2) He has also written as a correspondent for numerous magazines both abroad and in the United States.(3) I remember having lunch with a foreign correspondent for a major newspaper in the early 1990s.(4) Most recently he was the Beijing correspondent of the Far Eastern Economic Review.(5) He then went on to become the athletics correspondent for The Observer and ended up as its sports editor.(6) In Germany in 1932, Reuters had one chief correspondent , and one full-time assistant.(7) In your submission, does disclosing the letter identify the correspondent ?(8) The following week, a separate correspondent wrote to say that he also had hair sticking up at the crown of his head.(9) During the 1890s he became Australian correspondent for several London newspapers.(10) After leaving Rome Galileo remained in contact with Clavius by correspondence and Guidobaldo del Monte was also a regular correspondent .(11) Berlin was an inveterate correspondent , living during the last great flourishing of letter writing.(12) He has been a foreign correspondent for 20 years with a ringside seat at many major international events.(13) However, correspondent payment can involve payment between two banks in the same jurisdiction, if payment is to be in foreign currency.(14) I suggested that my correspondent should think about writing to me with something a little more sensible.(15) She's covered the day-to-day workings of the White House longer than any other correspondent .(16) She has been a TV news correspondent , a foreign documentaries presenter and writer, and a newspaper columnist.
(1) correspondent bank :: प्रतिनिधि बैंक
(2) foreign correspondent :: विदेशी संवाददाता
(3) war correspondent :: युद्ध संवाददाता
(4) correspondent account :: संवाददाता खाता
(5) correspondent banking :: संवाददाता बैंकिंग
(6) special correspondent :: विशेष संवाददाता
1. analogous ::
2. reporter ::
3. journalist ::
4. columnist ::
5. writer ::
6. contributor ::
योगदान देने वाला
7. newspaperman ::
8. newspaperwoman ::
9. commentator ::
10. stringer ::
स्टाफ़ के अतिरिक्त नामानिगार
11. newshound ::
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: correspondent
Meaning and definitions of correspondent, translation in Hindi language for correspondent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of correspondent in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "correspondent"
What correspondent means in Hindi, correspondent meaning in Hindi, correspondent definition, examples and pronunciation of correspondent in Hindi language.