सह-संबंध, पारस्परिक संबंधसहसम्बन्ध
सह - संबंध
- सह - संबंधसहसंबंध
Noun(1) a reciprocal relation between two or more things(2) a statistic representing how closely two variables co-vary; it can vary from -1 (perfect negative correlation, no correlation, perfect positive correlation(3) a statistical relation between two or more variables such that systematic changes in the value of one variable are accompanied by systematic changes in the other
(1) The need for good fossil data for correlation remains critical.(2) A negative correlation between triangulation and intimacy has also been demonstrated.(3) Moreover, as Lomborg points out, there is a strong correlation between increased prosperity and environmental improvement.(4) There is a clear correlation between literacy and growth (though the direction of causation was not all one way).(5) Also, we used nonparametric correlation tests in bivariate analyses that included these variables.(6) There was a clear correlation between restoration of weight and the rate of wound healing.(7) On the contrary, the correlation between estimated and true liabilities was 0.80 over a wide range of parameters.(8) research showed a clear correlation between recession and levels of property crime(9) The Spearman rank correlation coefficient was computed to assess correlation between continuous variables.(10) In that study, a positive correlation between clear observations and seasonality could not be found.(11) For all variance components, the correlation between the two results is close to 1.(12) the increasingly similar basis underlying national soil maps allows correlation to take place more easily(13) I reordered the values so that there was a maximum positive correlation between the two variables.(14) Most children must learn fairly early in their television viewing lives that there is not an exact correlation between advertising claims and the truth.(15) Back in the Fifties sociological research found that there was a clear correlation between how society viewed people and the prevailing political attitudes.(16) He took up this post in January 1927 and his first published papers are on the theory of correlation .
(1) correlation coefficient :: सहसंबंध गुणांक
(2) negative correlation :: नकारात्मक सहसंबंध
(3) positive correlation :: सकारात्मक संबंध
(4) serial correlation :: क्रमिक सहसंबंध
1. connection ::
2. correlativity ::
3. correlation coefficient ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: correlation
Meaning and definitions of correlation, translation in Hindi language for correlation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of correlation in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "correlation"
What correlation means in Hindi, correlation meaning in Hindi, correlation definition, examples and pronunciation of correlation in Hindi language.