नियंत्रण, संयम, संचालन, अंकुश, निरोधनियंत्रण करना, संचालित करनासंयम रखना, काबू पाना
- नियंत्रणको नियंत्रित करनेनियंत्रण
Noun(1) power to direct or determine(2) a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group(3) (physiology(4) a standard against which other conditions can be compared in a scientific experiment(5) the activity of managing or exerting control over something(6) the state that exists when one person or group has power over another(7) discipline in personal and social activities(8) great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity(9) a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine(10) a spiritual agency that is assumed to assist the medium during a seance(11) the economic policy of controlling or limiting or curbing prices or wages etc.
Verb(1) exercise authoritative control or power over(2) lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits(3) handle and cause to function(4) maintain influence over (others or oneself(5) check or regulate (a scientific experiment(6) place under restrictions; limit access to by law(7) verify by using a duplicate register for comparison(8) be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something(9) have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
(1) the pilot had manual control of the plane(2) you shouldn't have dogs if you can't control them(3) She would return to the village in the morning, when she had control over her emotions again.(4) due to circumstances beyond our control(5) The driving paradigm for police research now is clearly crime control .(6) He was stopped at passport control at the airport.(7) His unerring control of whatever machine he was driving came into play in Indianapolis, too.(8) He also called upon the citizens to launch a green revolution to control increasing pollution levels in the City.(9) Psychiatric supervision may help him control some of his feelings of anxiety and he has been offered this on an outpatient basis.(10) It also provides a central control to operate the other equipment in the room.(11) She stumbled the next few steps, and then managed to take control of her coordination.(12) A further 932 were recruited from the public to act as a control group for comparison.(13) he couldn't control the children(14) Being a scientist at heart, Gorman set up a control experiment with a man born at the same time and the same place as himself.(15) The transmissions were sent at the speed of light through the air to the distant mission control .(16) The offender had limited capacity to control her behaviour in this respect.
(1) remote control :: रिमोट कंट्रोल
(2) control panel :: कंट्रोल पैनल
(3) out of control :: नियंत्रण से बाहर
(4) quality control :: गुणवत्ता नियंत्रण
(5) lose control :: नियंत्रण खोना
(6) take control :: नियंत्रित करो
(7) to control :: नियंत्रण करने के लिए
(8) passport control :: पासपोर्ट नियंत्रण
(9) under control :: नियंत्रण में
(10) pest control :: किट - नियत्रण
1. jurisdiction ::
अधिकार - क्षेत्र
2. restraint ::
3. self-control ::
आत्म - संयम
4. switch ::
5. headquarters ::
6. controller ::
7. ascendance ::
8. command ::
9. be in charge of ::
10. restrain ::
11. limit ::
12. command ::
13. verify ::
14. contain ::
15. manipulate ::
16. assure ::
17. operate ::
18. master ::
control, controlling, controls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Someone call animal CONTROL,
there's a cougar on the loose.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
...and the ThunderCats
for CONTROL of a bra I had found in the woods.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
There's a dock
for the CONTROL unit.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Although it was already under CONTROL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Peter Abernathy's CONTROL unit
is in Sector 16, Zone 4.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: control
Meaning and definitions of control, translation in Hindi language for control with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of control in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "control"
What control means in Hindi, control meaning in Hindi, control definition, examples and pronunciation of control in Hindi language.