योगदान, अंशदान, चंदाअभिदान, चन्दा
Noun(1) the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result(2) a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas(3) act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity(4) an amount of money contributed(5) a writing for publication especially one of a collection of writings as an article or story
(1) The group does not charge for its services, but many users make a voluntary contribution .(2) It was a civil ceremony and afterwards we had a picnic where everyone brought along a food contribution of some sort.(3) The survey shows a big increase in the contribution of direct payments to farm income.(4) The third topic to which Eisenstein made a major contribution was the theory of elliptic functions.(5) he made a lasting contribution by designing the modern radio telescope(6) Does it celebrate his unique gifts and encourage the contribution he is more than eager to make?(7) that was his only contribution to the debate(8) This family has made a major contribution to our social, cultural and historic heritage.(9) Fiona does not appear to have made a major contribution to the children's emotional or physical development.(10) Nor will an imposed contribution result in hardship to an impoverished parent.(11) All three students made a major contribution to the college's work to encourage good race relations in the town.(12) His work was therefore a major contribution to both geometry and to dynamics.(13) the major contribution of social scientists to the understanding of political life(14) It is recognised that this ban will have a major contribution in reducing the levels of this parameter.(15) he was thanked for his contribution(16) He refused fees, but suggested instead a contribution to the research fund that he established.
(1) contribution margin :: योगदान मार्जिन
(2) make a contribution :: एक योगदान बनाने
(3) contribution in kind :: हितकर में योगदान
(4) financial contribution :: वित्तीय योगदान
(5) pension contribution :: पूर्वसेवार्थ वृत्ति में अंशदान
(6) net contribution :: शुद्ध योगदान
(7) social contribution :: सामाजिक योगदान
1. donation ::
2. article ::
3. share ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Exactly. As far as I can recall,
his CONTRIBUTION begins and ends there.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
...if and when he makes
a worthwhile CONTRIBUTION to science.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Yes. You can enjoy
your one admirable CONTRIBUTION.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
...made a greater CONTRIBUTION
to the discredited field of alchemy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
He'll make a CONTRIBUTION to our
cause, and you can go home.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: contribution
Meaning and definitions of contribution, translation in Hindi language for contribution with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of contribution in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "contribution"
What contribution means in Hindi, contribution meaning in Hindi, contribution definition, examples and pronunciation of contribution in Hindi language.