खपत, उपभोग, क्षयसेवन, उपयोग, संभोग, यक्ष्मा
Noun(1) the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating(2) involving the lungs with progressive wasting of the body(3) (economics(4) the act of consuming something
(1) Overall, the report reveals that teenagers are finally drinking more milk, while soft drink consumption is going down.(2) industry faced a serious challenge in trying to stimulate consumption(3) There are 18.2 days of diesel fuel reserves with a daily consumption of 72,000 KL a day.(4) The design team actively promoted passive climate control and the use of architectural strategies to reduce resource consumption .(5) We can start by reducing our energy consumption and turning to renewable resources.(6) Many futurists believe that the desire of retirees to protect their wealth will increase their consumption of financial services.(7) The result was that the house's energy consumption was reduced by 33 percent compared with the previous year, according to Max.(8) This aid aims to eventually change people's eating patterns through the consumption of flour and to outdo local producers.(9) I don't think anyone questions that media consumption of technology information has shifted to the Internet.(10) Mexico has the largest per capita consumption of soft drinks in the world.(11) By January of 1915, the daily consumption of rifle ammunition was estimated at 45,000 rounds.(12) The link between soft drink consumption and bone loss is going to become even more significant as children practically weaned on soft drinks reach adulthood.(13) For many people, physical inactivity may be a more significant factor in the development and maintenance of excess body weight than in the consumption of extra calories.(14) his confidential speech was not meant for public consumption(15) Men who increased consumption by one drink per day had a heart attack risk 22 per cent lower than those whose intake remained unchanged.(16) Let me give you some examples of how data visualization flash charts simply information dissemination and consumption .
(1) power consumption :: बिजली की खपत
(2) fuel consumption :: ईंधन की खपत
(3) energy consumption :: ऊर्जा की खपत
(4) mass consumption :: जन खपत
(5) consumption tax :: उपभोग कर
(6) conspicuous consumption :: उल्लेखनीय उपभोक्ता
(7) electricity consumption :: बिजली की खपत
(8) consumption expenditure :: उपभोग व्यय
(9) human consumption :: मानव खपत
(10) food consumption :: भोजन की खपत
1. eating ::
2. use ::
3. pulmonary tuberculosis ::
फेफड़े का क्षयरोग
4. uptake ::
5. using up ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: consumption
Meaning and definitions of consumption, translation in Hindi language for consumption with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of consumption in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "consumption"
What consumption means in Hindi, consumption meaning in Hindi, consumption definition, examples and pronunciation of consumption in Hindi language.