निर्माण, बनावट, गठन, तामीर, निर्मित वस्तुभवन-निर्माण
- निर्माणनिर्माण काconstructionistनिर्माणोंDeconstruction
Noun(1) the act of constructing something(2) a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit(3) the creation of a construct; the process of combining ideas into a congruous object of thought(4) a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts(5) drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem(6) an interpretation of a text or action(7) the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones
(1) The construction of her own house back home in Belgium is her current obsession.(2) The two structures will be of a timber construction for the animals.(3) There was a factory building under construction , and this must be the chemical factory that triggered this incident.(4) He criticised this analysis as being based on a tortuous construction which is unnecessary and inappropriate.(5) But the fact remains that the sizes determined for the architecture of the room are compatible with brick construction , on a plausible modular dimension.(6) If one looks at that history we say that a purposive construction gives rise to a different view to that which I understand is literally open.(7) They used the shell of a new mosque which has been under construction alongside the old building.(8) Other features of the house, which is of timber frame construction with part brick finish, include double glazing and oil-fired central heating.(9) If he was going there to supervise the construction of the hotel, he should have been accompanied by experts in building construction and the hotel industry.(10) sentence construction(11) That, in my view, is an improper construction of the provision, and is is inconsistent with the broad statutory language.(12) There he worked in the building industry and work in construction was far more laborious than it is today.(13) By chance, French companies are not last in the world in fields like public construction , roads, tourism, energy and food industry.(14) The only solution is that both are uses of the plain form in a subjunctive main clause construction .(15) Most of them will go and work in building construction , brick making and roads.(16) The project will see the demolition of an existing house and the construction of a 144 bedroom hotel spread over a ground floor and 14 upper floors.
(1) under construction :: निर्माणाधीन
(2) construction worker :: निर्माण मजदूर
(3) construction site :: निर्माण स्थल
(4) construction company :: निर्माण कंपनी
(5) construction industry :: निर्माण उद्योग
(6) construction paper :: निर्माण कागज
(7) construction workers :: निर्माण श्रमिकों
(8) construction work :: निर्माण कार्य
(9) construction engineer :: निर्माण इंजीनियर
(10) construction materials :: निर्माण सामग्री
1. building ::
2. structure ::
3. interpretation ::
4. expression ::
5. twist ::
construction, constructional, constructionist, constructionists, constructions, deconstruction, deconstructions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
That doesn't seem likely.
Her bed's of sturdy CONSTRUCTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
...now under CONSTRUCTION, he shall invite
the other friend to accompany him."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
So how about CONSTRUCTION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: construction
Meaning and definitions of construction, translation in Hindi language for construction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of construction in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "construction"
What construction means in Hindi, construction meaning
in Hindi, construction definition, examples and pronunciation
of construction in Hindi language.