शर्त, अवस्था, परिस्थितिशर्त बढ़ानाठीक करना, अवस्थापित करना, इच्छानुकूल अवस्था में लाना
- शर्तशर्त किया हुआकंडीशनरकंडीशनिंगशर्तेँ
Noun(1) a state at a particular time, or state(2) an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else(3) a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing(4) information that should be kept in mind when making a decision(5) the state of (good, especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape'(6) an illness, disease, or other medical problem(7) (usually plural(8) the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
Verb(1) establish a conditioned response(2) develop (a child's or animal's(3) specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement(4) put into a better state(5) apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
(1) the condition of women in these camps is a shame(2) Severe haemorrhage, if untreated, is a very dangerous condition .(3) brews that are allowed to condition in the bottle(4) Anorexia is a very dangerous condition - the ultimate survival rate is quite low.(5) The payment required by this section is taken to be a condition of every aquaculture permit.(6) What is important is their political and social condition and their status as Indian citizens.(7) I suffer from obstructive sleep apnoea, a most distressing and dangerous condition which dictates my life completely.(8) you're in no condition to drive(9) A new-and-improved formula has the added benefit of jojoba and wheat protein to condition hair as it colors.(10) Psychology addresses this situation by attempting to address the human condition .(11) In particular, this study has shown that social factors condition individuals' economic conduct.(12) It boasts numerous rare and unique examples of the highest quality in exceptional condition .(13) That care shows most in the quality and condition of the Czech cars on display.(14) all personnel should comply with this policy as a condition of employment(15) condition your hair(16) Cosmetics are products designed to improve the appearance and condition of the body.
(1) good condition :: अच्छी हालत
(2) physical condition :: शारीरिक हालत
(3) in good condition :: अच्छि हालत में
(4) on condition that :: इस शर्त पर कि
(5) air-condition :: वातानुकूलित
(6) present condition :: वर्तमान स्थिति
(7) working condition :: कार्यकारी परिस्थितियां
(8) weather condition :: मौसम की स्थिति
(9) health condition :: स्वास्थ्य की स्थिति
1. state ::
3. fitness ::
4. disorder ::
5. stipulation ::
6. status ::
7. precondition ::
8. circumstance ::
9. shape ::
10. term ::
11. constrain ::
12. train ::
13. treat ::
14. improve ::
15. discipline ::
16. qualify ::
1. health ::
condition, conditioned, conditioner, conditioners, conditioning, conditions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lt's in perfect CONDITION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Two-hundred pound transvestite
with a skin CONDITION? Yes, she is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Don't worry, their health is
in perfect CONDITION, of course.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
on the CONDITION that I lie with him for a night.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Howard has a heart CONDITION!
You know that!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: condition
Meaning and definitions of condition, translation in Hindi language for condition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of condition in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "condition"
What condition means in Hindi, condition meaning in Hindi, condition definition, examples and pronunciation of condition in Hindi language.