निष्कर्ष निकालना, समापन करना, समाप्त होना, अंतिम रूप से तय करनाचुकाना, परिणाम निकालना, उपसंहार करना, समाप्त करना
- निष्कर्ष निकालनानिष्कर्ष निकालानिष्कर्ष निकालासमापन
Verb(1) decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion(2) bring to a close(3) reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation(4) come to a close(5) reach agreement on
(1) Russia recalled its forces but did not conclude a formal peace.(2) what do you conclude from all this?(3) an attempt to conclude a ceasefire(4) The new shareholder has declared the intention to conclude agreements with the plant's creditors and restore the production.(5) He was about to conclude a peace agreement with Syria.(6) they conclude their study with these words(7) Negotiations to conclude a new agreement failed.(8) I conclude by once again bringing the debate back to the real people.(9) All studies on privatization always conclude that mere privatization is not enough.(10) The narrative sources in particular are full of accounts of embassies and special meetings to arrange truces or conclude peace between warring bands.(11) Consultation and negotiation in good faith are required, not as a mere formality, but as a genuine attempt to conclude an agreement.(12) Numerous studies conclude that playing music to babies in the womb and in the early years helps build the neural bridges along which thoughts and information travel.(13) The way they finally reversed that trend was to conclude an agreement with Castro that anybody hijacking planes to Cuba would be immediately arrested and put in jail for forty years.(14) The study's concluding chapter concerns itself with the culminating philosophy of the Gurdjieff movement in Harlem.(15) One leg of the journey completed, the chapter concluded .(16) In 1667, Milton finally concluded an agreement with a publisher for the printing of Paradise Lost.
(1) to conclude :: समाप्त करने के लिए
(2) conclude a transaction :: एक सौदे के निष्कर्ष निकालना
(3) conclude a contract :: एक अनुबंध निष्कर्ष निकालना
1. finish ::
2. bring to an end ::
एक परिणाम तक लाना
3. negotiate ::
4. deduce ::
5. reason ::
6. close ::
7. resolve ::
1. begin ::
2. commence ::
3. inaugurate ::
4. open ::
5. start ::
conclude, concluded, concludes, concluding
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...we can logically CONCLUDE
that the result of blowing it...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: conclude
Meaning and definitions of conclude, translation in Hindi language for conclude with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conclude in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conclude"
What conclude means in Hindi, conclude meaning in Hindi, conclude definition, examples and pronunciation of conclude in Hindi language.