चिंता, मामला, सोच, वास्ता, मतलब, प्रसंग, व्यवसायसंबंध, संस्था, व्यापारिक संस्थाचिंतित होना, दिलचस्पी लेना, संबंधित होना, लगाव रखना, चिंतित करना, दिलचस्पी पैदा करना, दिलचस्प बनाना
- चिंताचिंतितविषय मेंचिंताओं
Noun(1) something that interests you because it is important or affects you(2) an anxious feeling(3) a feeling of sympathy for someone or something(4) something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness(5) a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
Verb(1) be relevant to(2) be on the mind of
(1) The owner now wishes to sell the concern due to other business interests.(2) a small, debt-ridden concern(3) The time taken to prepare such schemes was naturally a matter of concern to people affected.(4) it is not necessary for us to concern ourselves with this point(5) such unsatisfactory work gives cause for concern(6) Of particular concern are possible perturbations induced by the probes.(7) Naturally, the time taken by an operating authority to prepare flood defence schemes is a matter of concern to those in affected areas.(8) My teammate was faster than I was at the start, but this did not concern me, and it didn't worry the team either.(9) that's no concern of mine(10) Obviously, that is extremely worrying in a number of ways, and it should concern us all.(11) Cutler's chief concern related to the separation of powers principle.(12) there was concern about health cuts(13) there was a lack of concern for people(14) It comes to him as a surprise that these signs should be a matter of concern to any one of the crafts of men.(15) Not that it matters if our concern with knowledge is scientific or artistic.(16) you must not concern yourself about me
(1) to whom it may concern :: किसे यह मई चिंता
(2) concern about :: के बारे में चिंता
(3) concern with :: साथ चिंता का विषय
(4) going concern :: वर्तमान चिन्ता
(5) main concern :: मुख्य चिंता का विषय
(6) primary concern :: मुख्य चिंता
(7) show concern :: चिंतित होना
(8) concern over :: पर चिंतित
(9) concern for :: के लिए चिंता
(10) matter of concern :: चिंता का विषय
1. anxiety ::
2. solicitude ::
3. responsibility ::
4. interest ::
5. affair ::
6. company ::
7. fear ::
8. business organization ::
9. vexation ::
10. be about ::
के बारे में हो
11. affect ::
12. involve oneself in ::
में अपने आप को शामिल
13. worry ::
14. occupy ::
15. touch ::
1. calm ::
2. compose ::
3. quiet ::
4. settle ::
5. soothe ::
concern, concerned, concerning, concerns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The king's expressed CONCERN about
his father-in-law's safety on this voyage.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
...there's always gonna be cause
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
You're the smallest CONCERN here.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
I guess your main CONCERN
is the time commitment...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Symptoms that are not your CONCERN.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: concern
Meaning and definitions of concern, translation in Hindi language for concern with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of concern in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "concern"
What concern means in Hindi, concern meaning in Hindi, concern definition, examples and pronunciation of concern in Hindi language.