घटक, संघटक अंग, संघटक भाग, मौलिक, पुरजाअवयव, अंग, अवयवभूत अंशअंगभूत, अवयवभूत
Noun(1) an abstract part of something(2) something determined in relation to something that includes it(3) an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
(1) The other issue is that social life appears to be too complex to be broken down into simple component parts that can then be examined in isolation.(2) This in turn, because of the layout of the drive, would have imparted an upward component to the force of the car on the gate.(3) But whenever you analyse performance in sport, you will find a whole heap of component parts.(4) Rather, it is the component parts, the sum of the whole, that gives it the edge.(5) However, the company still sees the Waterford plant as a key component of its future growth.(6) It is logical to have one or the other of these command and control elements in each component .(7) The sole job of a spectroscope is to break light into a rainbow of its component colors.(8) This is an integral component of the world games experience for the athletes.(9) Items scores were summed to produce a total unless data for any component question were missing.(10) This presentation of the data shows the horizontal component of the relative movement of two blocks separated by a given fault.(11) Double bed is a tightly knit conceptual unit whose component parts cannot easily be separated.(12) It is clear that dietary fibre is a key component in whole grain that delivers health benefits.(13) The structure consisted of a steel beam designed to represent an interior component of a vehicle.(14) That's fine, but the position of the sun is only one small component part of your natal chart as a whole.(15) Disassembling the guns to component pieces and clips, he set them all back onto the towel.(16) All this is not separate from, but rather an important component of, good economic management.
(1) component parts :: घटक हिस्से
(2) electronic component :: इलेक्ट्रॉनिक घटक
(3) key component :: प्रमुख घटक
(4) component part :: अवयभूत भाग
1. constituent ::
2. part ::
3. ingredient ::
4. constituent ::
1. whole ::
पूरा का पूरा
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Right now, I'm designing an experiment
to study the soft COMPONENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Well, there is a genetic COMPONENT,
but that doesn't guarantee anything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
...of our colleague/friendship paradigm
with the addition of a date-like COMPONENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
a key COMPONENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
...which includes a sexual COMPONENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: component
Meaning and definitions of component, translation in Hindi language for component with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of component in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "component"
What component means in Hindi, component meaning in Hindi, component definition, examples and pronunciation of component in Hindi language.