पूरा, पूर्ण, मुकम्मल, कुल, निरा, समान्यसम्पूर्ण, पूर्ण करना, सिद्ध करनापूरा करना, समाप्त करना, समाप्ति करना, पूर्णता प्रदान करना, तय करना, ख़तम करना
- पूर्णपूरा कर लिया हैपूरी तरहसंपूर्णतापूरा करता है
Verb(1) come or bring to a finish or an end(2) bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements(3) complete or carry out(4) complete a pass(5) write all the required information onto a form
Adjective(1) having every necessary or normal part or component or step(2) perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities(3) highly skilled(4) without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative(5) having come or been brought to a conclusion
(1) I'm anxious to get the annotating started but I won't do that until the list is complete .(2) After two complete bars, the entire band returns, now dearly playing in compound meter.(3) That is to say, randori provides the means to complete a painted dragon by filling in the eyes.(4) All the participants were informed of the study aims and asked to sign an informed consent form and complete a standardized questionnaire.(5) No list would be complete without the famous rail at Saint-Joseph's Oratory.(6) The sway the song held over the spectators was full and complete .(7) A visit to the site would not be complete without a full tour of the available goodies at the online Giant Robot store.(8) Elements of each of those explanations may well be necessary components of a complete picture, but they are insufficient.(9) New distributors complete training that includes mentoring, classroom time, and business fundamentals.(10) It was necessary to obtain complete buy-in from the faculty for any major curriculum reform.(11) Trips to the shops can be an assault course of complete strangers barracking her with queries over her triplet girls.(12) A single wasp brought an entire factory to a complete standstill after it was spotted on top of a forklift truck.(13) Less than half of the relevant anatomical terms are used with complete consistency by all workers.(14) If this aspect is to be fully woven into an analysis, it is necessary for a complete account of the series of exchanges in an interview to be available.(15) They seem to be nearly complete through 2000-01.(16) In certain actions, we may also enclose a pro forma attendance note for you to complete instead of a typed report.
(1) complete set :: पूरा समुच्चय
(2) complete blood count :: पूर्ण रक्त गणना
(3) complete recovery :: पूरी वसूली
(4) form a complete set :: एक पूरा सेट फार्म
(5) be complete :: पूरा किया
(6) complete works :: पूरा काम
(7) complete solution :: पूर्ण समाधान
(8) complete darkness :: पूरा अंधेरा
1. entire ::
2. finished ::
3. absolute ::
4. unadulterated ::
5. consummate ::
6. accomplished ::
8. finish ::
9. finish off ::
11. discharge ::
13. nail ::
1. imperfect ::
2. incomplete ::
3. partial ::
complete, completed, completely, completeness, completes, completing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and now it is time
to COMPLETE your birthday celebration.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
He's a COMPLETE stranger.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
I was awful, a COMPLETE liability.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
So we're agreed, it's COMPLETE garbage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
While you can still speak
in COMPLETE sentences.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: complete
Meaning and definitions of complete, translation in Hindi language for complete with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of complete in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "complete"
What complete means in Hindi, complete meaning
in Hindi, complete definition, examples and pronunciation
of complete in Hindi language.