दया, तरस, सहानुभूति, कृपा, कस्र्णा, क्षमा, मेहरबानीअनुकंपा, दया भाव
Noun(1) a deep awareness of and sympathy for another's suffering(2) the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it
(1) We missed the feeding, thanks to me and my friends' compassion for my emotions.(2) He demands no sympathy, but his articulate analysis enlists our compassion all the same.(3) He moves silently in their midst with a gentle smile of infinite compassion .(4) At home, she was always taught that compassion and understanding came before judgment.(5) There was no look of compassion or pity on her face, nothing save the cool gaze of her narrow eyes.(6) The day that we lose compassion for our fellow human beings will be a sad day indeed for humanity.(7) All that commitment to charity, compassion , and love was actually fuelled by hate.(8) There is not one word of compassion or concern for the inevitable victims of another onslaught.(9) the victims should be treated with compassion(10) I doubt if they understand what compassion is, let alone know if they are not being given any.(11) When disaster falls or tragedy strikes, what are the borders of our emotions and our compassion ?(12) He had no pity, no compassion , no understanding of what the victims of war suffered.(13) However, lofty doctors who show no warmth, compassion or concern are becoming rare.(14) Magnanimity and compassion are my favourite virtues, but realism is close behind.(15) It could have been a testament to the horror of war and the need for love and compassion .(16) It is true that a small act of love and compassion moves the world and touches people.
(1) feel compassion for :: महसूस करने के लिए करुणा
(2) take compassion on :: दया लेने पर
(3) compassion fatigue :: सहानुभूति थकान
(4) have compassion :: दया है
1. pity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
At least the bearded man that I believe in
preaches love and COMPASSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
and you have COMPASSION.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
We'll let him down
with COMPASSION and respect.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
and forcing Raj to adhere to it
without an ounce of COMPASSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: compassion
Meaning and definitions of compassion, translation in Hindi language for compassion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of compassion in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "compassion"
What compassion means in Hindi, compassion meaning in Hindi, compassion definition, examples and pronunciation of compassion in Hindi language.