तुलना, मिलान, उपमा, तुला, मुक़ाबलातुलनात्मक कथन
Noun(1) the act of examining resemblances(2) relation based on similarities and differences(3) qualities that are comparable
(1) This approach was considered acceptable for the comparison of the panel rating data with the measured profiles.(2) prices here bear no comparison to prices abroad(3) in comparison with(4) Until these questions are answered, a comparison to Greek rituals will just be speculative.(5) to draw a comparison between one thing and another(6) the two books invite comparison with one another(7) they drew a comparison between Gandhi's teaching and that of other teachers(8) This contention was examined through a comparison of two schools that varied considerably in the emphasis they placed on examinations.(9) He also makes light of the opinion poll comparison, but the comparison is sound.(10) if you want a thrill, there's no comparison to climbing on a truck and going out there on the expressway(11) As the present sample did not include polyploid eudicots, a similar comparison for polyploids alone was not possible.(12) In the quality of their play there has been no comparison between the two.(13) perhaps the best comparison is that of seasickness(14) A similar comparison between 1940 and 1979 would have seen prices fall in value.(15) Watching him take his class, there's no comparison with my uncoached, half-hearted attempts.(16) Each comparison used the topology estimated from the particular sequences being compared.
(1) in comparison :: तुलना में
(2) in comparison to :: की तुलना में
(3) in comparison with :: की तुलना में
(4) by comparison :: तुलना से
(5) price comparison :: कीमत की तुलना
(6) comparison and contrast :: तुलना और अंतर
(7) degrees of comparison :: तुलना की डिग्री
(8) comparison shopping :: तुलना खरीदारी
(9) paired comparison :: जोड़ियों में तुलना
(10) make a comparison :: एक तुलना करने
1. juxtaposition ::
2. resemblance ::
3. equivalence ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that I seemed great
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
First of all, that's a COMPARISON of quality,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
...the more accurate COMPARISON
would be when two mother seals...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
A robot uprising will pale
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
By COMPARISON, Madhuri Dixit
is a leprous prostitute.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: comparison
Meaning and definitions of comparison, translation in Hindi language for comparison with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of comparison in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "comparison"
What comparison means in Hindi, comparison meaning in Hindi, comparison definition, examples and pronunciation of comparison in Hindi language.