तुलना, मुक़ाबलातुलना, तुलना करना, मुक़ाबला करना, समान बताना, समान होना, मिलान करनामिलाना
- तुलनातुलनातुलनाकी तुलना
Noun(1) qualities that are comparable
Verb(1) examine and note the similarities or differences of(2) be comparable(3) consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous(4) to form the comparative or superlative form on an adjective or adverb
(1) None of his rivals had a record that even began to compare with his, but the past counted for nothing now.(2) to compare things(3) salaries compare favorably with those of other professions(4) If this does not come up promptly, the therapist asks if they would accept to compare their problem to whatever analogical image comes to the mind of the therapist.(5) How do quality control practices compare with current regulatory requirements?(6) salaries compare favourably with those of other professions(7) When it came to tie holes, however, nothing could compare with the drama of the match.(8) Care home owners claim the financial cost of meeting the new standards cannot compare with the cash they are paid by local authorities to keep going.(9) he didn't compare favourably with the rest of the class(10) How does the advice you give your clients compare with your own approach?(11) We also compare unfavourably in relation to income distribution, which has a major influence on health.(12) The small flaws do not begin to compare to the fine qualities of this disc.(13) you can't compare the two things(14) The answer depends on you - or more precisely on how you compare with rivals for these jobs.(15) they don't compare to SÔö£┬íle(16) In an interview with the Herald, he said there was nothing in Australia to compare with the limestone scenery around Craven.
(1) compare with :: तुलना करना
(2) compare to :: से तुलना
(3) beyond compare :: तुलना से परे
(4) compare notes :: विचार-विनिमय करना
(5) can't compare with :: साथ तुलना नहीं कर सकते
1. equivalence ::
2. contrast ::
3. liken to ::
करने के लिए की तुलना
4. be as good as ::
के रूप में अच्छा हो सकता है
5. liken ::
1. contrast ::
compare, compared, compares, comparing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and COMPARE it to the ones
we've already collected,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Apples and oranges, bro.
Totally unfair to COMPARE the two.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
"Shall I COMPARE thee to a day
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
...to COMPARE relationships
like they're something that can be quantified.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: compare
Meaning and definitions of compare, translation in Hindi language for compare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of compare in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "compare"
What compare means in Hindi, compare meaning in Hindi, compare definition, examples and pronunciation of compare in Hindi language.