कंपनी, संगठन, संगत, संगति, संग, साहचर्य, समवाय, टोली, सेना का गुल्म, समिति, साझाकम्पनी, मण्डली
Noun(1) an institution created to conduct business(2) small military unit; usually two or three platoons(3) the state of being with someone(4) organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical(5) a social or business visitor(6) a social gathering of guests or companions(7) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity(8) crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship(9) a unit of firefighters including their equipment
Verb(1) be a companion to somebody
(1) I probably would have invited him over if I hadn't been expecting company anytime soon.(2) a company director(3) In the late 1980s, Galina Samsova, a former dancer with the company , took the helm.(4) Just before the dive Jose Luis tells us that we can expect company .(5) When we returned home, my father had company and invited us to join them.(6) we're going to have company for Christmas(7) If he was expecting company than why did he look so disgruntled when he answered the door?(8) One of the actors in his company is a young William Shakespeare, and Romeo and Juliet is first performed here.(9) company director(10) the ship's company(11) I could do with some company(12) The company creates two new performances a year and often tours to Jakarta and Surabaya.(13) I parted company with the old car(14) I'm expecting company(15) there was mixed company there(16) Secondly, that I love my friends, both old and new and thoroughly enjoy their company .
(1) insurance company :: बीमा कंपनी
(2) parent company :: मूल कंपनी
(3) trading company :: ट्रेडिंग कंपनी
(4) holding company :: अधिकार वाली कंपनी
(5) company name :: कंपनी का नाम
(6) shipping company :: नौवहन कंपनी
(7) company director :: कंपनी के निदेशक
(8) private company :: निजी संस्था
(9) public limited company :: सीमित लोक समवाय
1. firm ::
2. companionship ::
4. group ::
5. unit ::
6. troupe ::
7. caller ::
फोन करने वाले
8. party ::
9. ship's company ::
जहाज के कंपनी
10. companion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not the COMPANY you want to keep.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
I've been looking for a new
head of sales at my COMPANY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Hard to say whether it's the cold,
the drink, or the COMPANY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
To the COMPANY store
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Oh, we can hang out
and keep her COMPANY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: company
Meaning and definitions of company, translation in Hindi language for company with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of company in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "company"
What company means in Hindi, company meaning in Hindi, company definition, examples and pronunciation of company in Hindi language.