सामान्य, साधारण, सार्वजनिक, मामूली, उभय-निष्ठसमान, सहाधिकार, सुलभसमन्वय
Noun(1) a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
Adjective(1) belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole; public(2) having no special distinction or quality; widely known or commonly encountered; average or ordinary or usual(3) common to or shared by two or more parties(4) commonly encountered, or familiar(5) being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language(6) of or associated with the great masses of people(7) of low or inferior quality or value(8) lacking refinement or cultivation or taste(9) to be expected; standard
(1) The first measures to divide the common lands among local communities were taken in the late 1780s.(2) If we really want to create a common culture, we need to ask the awkward questions of what our society believes in and be prepared to fight for hearts and minds.(3) Contact with hot items, chemicals or electricity are also fairly common causes of the burn injury.(4) Brazil shares common borders with 10 other countries in South America.(5) Yet, because the common mass of humanity was so far beneath him, he had nothing but contempt for it.(6) George offered a principle for distinguishing individual rights from common rights.(7) In my garden I am happily growing the common primrose, cultivated cowslips, and primulas.(8) Not a nation founded on race but on a common culture, respects and language.(9) He seemed to me to be really old, but even in death to be lacking in that common frailty I tended to view all the elderly as possessing.(10) Grouse are common birds in Ontario forests and are one of the tastiest as well.(11) The similarity exists but is not likely to be an indication of common ancestry.(12) The common wolf spider has no web, but the female is a gentle parent who encases her eggs in a silken bundle which she carries wherever she goes.(13) One thing he's learned is that common weeds can treat everything from stomach aches to open wounds.(14) Today it is common to see men taking care of their children in public.(15) It is, in a way, the only menace with multiple potentials to perturb the normal life of the common man.(16) Serious health problems are more common than people think.
(1) common sense :: व्यावहारिक बुद्धि
(2) in common :: आम में
(3) common law :: सामान्य विधि
(4) common stock :: सामान्य शेयर
(5) common cold :: सामान्य जुखाम
(6) common ground :: सार्वजनिक भूक्षेत्र
(7) common noun :: जातिवाचक संज्ञा
(8) have in common :: सामान्य है
(9) common people :: आम आदमी
(10) common name :: साधारण नाम
1. ordinary ::
2. usual ::
3. widespread ::
बड़े पैमाने पर
4. collective ::
5. uncouth ::
6. mutual ::
7. plebeian ::
8. vernacular ::
9. coarse ::
1. extraordinary ::
2. infrequent ::
3. rare ::
4. seldom ::
5. uncommon ::
6. unfamiliar ::
7. unusual ::
common, commonest, commonly, commonness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's about respect
and having things in COMMON and--
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
The COMMON people loved her,
the nobles loved her.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
of the COMMON people is interesting.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
You and my family have more in COMMON
than you might admit.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Heh. Why the hell would you cross
Ebola with the COMMON cold?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: common
Meaning and definitions of common, translation in Hindi language for common with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of common in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "common"
What common means in Hindi, common meaning in Hindi, common definition, examples and pronunciation of common in Hindi language.