वस्तु, जिंस, उपयोगी वस्तुपण्य, पदार्थ, व्यापार की वस्तु, पण्यद्रव्य
Noun(1) articles of commerce
(1) His time is a valuable commodity , and when reporters are denied it, they can become annoyed.(2) Time is my most precious commodity so I don't waste it on people I don't want to see or on things I don't want to do.(3) The way to deal with a commodity consumer market is to be the biggest player and have the strongest brand.(4) Industry credibility, he says, was always going to be a far more valuable commodity than hype and exposure.(5) The company continues with its ongoing strategy of moving away from commodity products.(6) He wants to enforce his own view that water is a precious commodity to be used only as necessary.(7) In general, a miner's profit is determined by the market price of the commodity it extracts from the ground.(8) Water is a very scarce, precious and essential commodity and it is essential for survival.(9) The performance of many is closely linked to trends in commodity prices and raw materials.(10) To me, sleep was the most precious commodity in the world and I would fight for as much of it as I could.(11) We need more flexibility in the system, as time with patients is a valuable commodity .(12) commodity markets(13) water is a precious commodity(14) Neither does he have much in the way of time, the commodity most precious when finances are limited.(15) The apartment comes with a car parking space, a valuable commodity in this area of the city.(16) Space was a precious commodity on sailing ships, and decks were kept as clear as possible.
(1) commodity market :: पण्य बाज़ार
(2) commodity money :: कोमोडिटी मनी
(3) commodity inspection :: वस्तु निरीक्षण
(4) commodity price :: वस्तु की कीमत
(5) commodity exchange :: कमोडिटी एक्सचेंज
(6) commodity economy :: वस्तु अर्थव्यवस्था
(7) commodity production :: वस्तु उत्पादन
(8) commodity product :: जिंस उत्पाद
(9) commodity stocks :: कमोडिटी शेयरों
(10) commodity fetishism :: वस्तु अंधभक्ति
1. item ::
2. material ::
3. product ::
4. article ::
5. object ::
6. import ::
7. export ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Honor is a rare
COMMODITY these days.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
like the simple
high-margin COMMODITY that it is.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: commodity
Meaning and definitions of commodity, translation in Hindi language for commodity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of commodity in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "commodity"
What commodity means in Hindi, commodity meaning in Hindi, commodity definition, examples and pronunciation of commodity in Hindi language.