Noun(1) a special group delegated to consider some matter(2) a self-constituted organization to promote something
(1) I am a member of that committee , and I am sure that we will give the bill the attention it deserves.(2) If no one objects, it will be discussed in further detail in committee , before moving on to the House of Commons.(3) The committee also noted that members cannot benefit financially from the trust.(4) The new organization set up a parliamentary committee in 1871 to lobby on legislation.(5) Members wishing to take part in first league please notify any committee member.(6) Leaving judgement to a parliamentary committee invites a decision on party lines.(7) there was much scrutiny in committee(8) He agreed with much Mr Kearley had said, and would be prepared to consider amendments in committee .(9) the housing committee(10) A special word of thanks to all the committee members who work tirelessly behind the scenes.(11) Another way of looking at the point raised in committee is that if the bill is to benefit the language then it will cost money.(12) The members of the committee will have to go back and talk about the issue until they can come to a decision.(13) Full credit to the members of the organising committee who worked so hard to make the night such a success.(14) the chair of the committee(15) Anyone interested in joining the show committee can contact any committee member for information.(16) I was a member of the committee that looked at the restructuring of the producer boards.
(1) steering committee :: संचालन समिति
(2) executive committee :: कार्यकारी समिति
(3) audit committee :: लेखा परीक्षा समिति
(4) standing committee :: स्थाई समिति
(5) organizing committee :: आयोजन समिति
(6) committee member :: समिति का सदस्य
(7) selection committee :: चयन समिति
(8) advisory committee :: सलाहकार समिति
(9) central committee :: केंद्रीय समिति
(10) technical committee :: तकनीकी समिति
1. board ::
2. council ::
3. brain trust ::
दिमाग पर भरोसा
committee, committees, subcommittee, subcommittees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the Nobel Committee.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Mm, actually, the Nobel
Committee has sometimes favored
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Look, the Nobel Committee
doesn't like infighting,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
But I suppose it wouldn't hurt
to know who's on the COMMITTEE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
The thesis COMMITTEE accepted
my doctoral dissertation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: committee
Meaning and definitions of committee, translation in Hindi language for committee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of committee in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "committee"
What committee means in Hindi, committee meaning in Hindi, committee definition, examples and pronunciation of committee in Hindi language.