रंग, वर्ण, राग, रोग़न, रंग के द्रव्य, पताकारंगना, रंग चढ़ाना, रूप बदल देना, तोड़-मरोड़ देनारंग चढ़ना
Noun(1) a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect(2) interest and variety and intensity(3) the timbre of a musical sound(4) an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading(5) any material used for its color(6) (physics(7) the appearance of objects (or light sources, or brightness
Verb(1) add color to(2) affect as in thought or feeling(3) modify or bias(4) decorate with colors(5) give a deceptive explanation or excuse for(6) change color, often in an undesired manner
Adjective(1) having or capable of producing colors
(1) I go out prospecting to two nice little places where you can find a little color .(2) witnesses might color evidence to make a story saleable(3) Resolution in color television imagery is also based on principles of optical mixing.(4) She had black hair down to her waist and her skin had a bronze color to it.(5) There was a knock at her door and she sat up quickly, her cheeks flooding with color .(6) Karae's cheeks flooded with color and she quickly turned her eyes to the floor to hide both the blush and her shy smile.(7) the lights flickered and changed color(8) State-of-the-art cameras are now smaller than a pack of cigarettes, and can transmit in color or black and white.(9) Although he took the photo in color , he converted it to black and white to increase the contrast and more closely resemble Weston's work.(10) color the head, eyes, and bill with crayons(11) But it was black in color instead of white, and it had black wings and emerald eyes.(12) a rich brown color(13) Quinn wheezed with embarrassment as color rushed to her face.(14) Racism is the belief that mankind is divided into races, skin color or religion, making one member of an ethnic group view the other as inferior.(15) There is a less noticeable jazz presence here, and less color in both the music and in the scoring.(16) But quite unlike photons, gluons do carry color charge, the analog of electric charge.
(1) hair color :: बालो का रंग
(2) background color :: पीछे का रंग
(3) color-blind :: रंग अंधा
(4) change color :: रंग बदलना
(5) skin color :: त्वचा का रंग
(6) color range :: रंग रेंज
(7) solid color :: ठोस रंग
(8) color code :: रंग संकेत
(9) light color :: हल्का रंग
(10) color scheme :: रंग प्रणाली
1. hue ::
2. paint ::
3. redness ::
4. skin coloring ::
त्वचा के रंग
6. coloring ::
7. gloss ::
8. coloration ::
9. tint ::
10. blush ::
11. influence ::
12. exaggerate ::
13. distort ::
14. gloss ::
15. emblazon ::
17. discolor ::
color, colorant, colorants, coloration, colored, coloreds, colorful, coloring, colorist, colorists, colorization, colorize, colorizes, colorless, colors, discolor, discolored, discoloring, discolors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It was always my COLOR.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
What-what COLOR are my eyes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Get the COLOR right too.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Heard a stable boy say it's the COLOR of blood
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Yeah, you keep talking like that,
you're gonna make COLOR guard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: color
Meaning and definitions of color, translation in Hindi language for color with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of color in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "color"
What color means in Hindi, color meaning in Hindi, color definition, examples and pronunciation of color in Hindi language.