ठंड, शीत, सर्दी, ज़ुकाम, ठंडक, ठंढ, शीतलताशीत, ठंडा, शीतल, सर्द, उदासीन, ठंढा, शीतलप्रधाननिरुत्साह, जुकाम
- सर्दीठंडासबसे ठंडास्र्काई सेशीतलता
Noun(1) a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs(2) the absence of heat(3) the sensation produced by low temperatures
Adjective(1) having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration(2) extended meanings; especially of psychological coldness; without human warmth or emotion(3) having lost freshness through passage of time(4) (color(5) marked by errorless familiarity(6) lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new(7) so intense as to be almost uncontrollable(8) sexually unresponsive(9) without compunction or human feeling(10) feeling or showing no enthusiasm(11) unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication(12) of a seeker; far from the object sought(13) lacking the warmth of life
(1) His fingers tightened around Xavier's hand and Xavier could feel the cold fear in his blood.(2) It's a cold and clinical design that has none of the warmth and charm of its predecessor.(3) I had to wait for the right moment to use a move I was sure would knock him out cold .(4) They tracked down other train passengers who said she arrived at Delhi but there the trail runs cold .(5) Then as quick as it had came, confusion transformed into cold fear as she turned to the stranger.(6) Salmon marine survival rates are known to be very poor in winters of particularly cold sea temperatures.(7) Tea is almost always consumed hot, as people in Kazakhstan think that drinking cold beverages will make one sick.(8) Christmas eve, there is a cold wind, the temperatures in the desert dip below freezing.(9) If she gets a cold she coughs for two days and it stops after this whether we give her medicine or not.(10) The poor sap never even knew what hit him, since the blow knocked him out cold .(11) Usually this would have knocked a normal man out cold , but Paul was obviously not normal.(12) King Sila was a hard, stern man with cold blue eyes and dark hair, flecked with grey.(13) I'm sure most GMs know the cold horror of watching from behind your screen as the group charge off after an irrelevant plot point.(14) This evening neither one of them was in the least inclined to brave the cold .(15) I was on the fag end of an extended cold , unshaven, lacking decent sleep and possibly a little dehydrated.(16) Really, she'll be out cold for at least another couple of hours.
(1) hot and cold :: गरम और ठंडा
(2) very cold :: बहुत ठंडा
(3) catch a cold :: सर्दी लगना
(4) cold weather :: ठंडा मौसम
(5) cold water :: ठंडा पानी
(6) catch cold :: ठंड पकड़ना
(7) common cold :: सामान्य जुखाम
(8) cold sore :: कोल्ड सोर
1. chilly ::
2. unfriendly ::
3. dusty ::
4. cold-blooded ::
5. frigid ::
6. common cold ::
7. low temperature ::
1. ardent ::
2. blazing ::
3. boiling ::
4. burning ::
5. fervent ::
6. fervid ::
7. fiery ::
8. hot ::
9. igneous ::
10. molten ::
11. scalding ::
12. sultry ::
13. torrid ::
cold, colder, coldest, coldly, coldness, colds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When the white COLD comes,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
I'm sorry, Leonard.
But revenge is a dish best served COLD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
But it's too COLD. I can't.
I won't make it. I'll die.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
What's the matter, Piggy?
You crying 'cause you're COLD?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
But they do move more
sluggishly when it's COLD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: cold
Meaning and definitions of cold, translation in Hindi language for cold with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cold in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cold"
What cold means in Hindi, cold meaning in Hindi, cold definition, examples and pronunciation of cold in Hindi language.