कोट, परत, मुलम्मा, तह, समूरआवरण, लेप करना, लीपना, पोतना, आवरण चढ़ानामुलम्मा करना, कलई करना, चढ़ाना
Noun(1) an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors(2) a thin layer covering something(3) growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
Verb(1) put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface(2) cover or provide with a coat(3) form a coat over
(1) The detrusor urinae muscle is a network of longitudinal fibers that form the external layer of the muscular coat of the bladder.(2) The sleeves of her coat were blown back; but surprisingly, the wind was pleasantly warm, like the wind before Winter had come.(3) One was dressed in a lab coat , the others dressed in casual clothing.(4) The new line includes a hunting coat , parka, vest, shirt and pant.(5) See this new camera is big and bulky - in winter I put it in my puffy coat pocket and barely even noticed it.(6) the protein coat of the virus(7) Tapetal material is deposited on the developing pollen grains forming the pollen coat .(8) A short bespectacled woman in a laboratory coat greeted them.(9) a dog's coat may become tangled and matted(10) Once the painted shoe is dry apply a coat of clear protective sealant.(11) To create an even surface, brush the wood with a coat of clear acrylic sealer.(12) Three-quarters have a button-down shirt, two-thirds a sport coat or blazer.(13) a protective coat of varnish(14) The water fountains bubble quietly, the surface of their small pools hidden beneath a coat of fallen leaves.(15) Alison shivered as she removed her long wool coat .(16) Within each seed - protected by its coat - there is an embryo, a miniscule plant really, complete with a root tip, leaf bud and stem.
(1) coat hanger :: कोट हैंगर
(2) coat of arms :: राज्य - चिह्न
(3) fur coat :: फर कोट
(4) coat rack :: कोट का रैक
(5) winter coat :: सर्दियों की कोट
(6) lab coat :: प्रयोगशाला कोट
(7) top coat :: आवर कोट
(8) coat pocket :: कोट की जेब
(9) sport coat :: खेल का कोट
(10) coat stand :: कोट स्टैंड
1. overcoat ::
2. fur ::
3. layer ::
4. coating ::
5. pelage ::
6. cover ::
7. surface ::
8. cake ::
coat, coated, coating, coatings, coats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let me get my COAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
# Lab COAT on #
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
"We are a tall, thin woman who wants
to make a COAT out of your dalmatians."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
A COAT of red
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
sew it on your COAT, fly the onion flag.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: coat
Meaning and definitions of coat, translation in Hindi language for coat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coat in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coat"
What coat means in Hindi, coat meaning in Hindi, coat definition, examples and pronunciation of coat in Hindi language.