चढ़ाई, आरोहण, चढ़ाव, चढ़ानाचढ़ना, चढ़ाई करना, ऊपर चढ़ना, उठना, चढ़ाई पर जाना, प्रगति करना, ऊपर आना, उन्नति करना, ऊपर जानाऊंचा उठना
- चढनाआरोहणीयचढ़ गयापर्वतारोहीचढ़ना
Noun(1) an upward slope or grade (as in a road(2) an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.(3) the act of climbing something
Verb(1) go upward with gradual or continuous progress(2) move with difficulty, by grasping(3) go up or advance(4) slope upward(5) improve one's social status(6) increase in value or to a higher point
(1) He decided to solo Green Gully and did fine until the last few feet of the climb .(2) A popular assumption in recent commentary about the climb in the oil price is that it will ├ö├ç├┐fuel inflation├ö├ç├û across the world's leading economies.(3) My efforts were rewarded by an increasing ability to climb to more advanced levels.(4) He began to climb the ladder, and when he'd almost reached the top, he stumbled and fell.(5) In mythology, the steep climb up the mountain is the seeking of the masculine spirit in ourselves (for men and women).(6) we began to climb the hill(7) Until the final climb , nothing we did on the mountain compared with the demands of the Trail.(8) The Indian economy is so finely poised on the edge of a boom that it will take very little to start the upward climb again.(9) We started a cruise climb to 31,000 feet checking the winds as we went along.(10) we leveled out from the climb at 600 feet(11) Liz was sprawled on the bed, turned away from Brett as she watched the sun slowly climb over the horizon, signaling the beginning of a new day.(12) The richly talented young Scot will put the accent on fitness in France in a determined effort to climb up the world rankings(13) After a few seconds - which seemed like hours - the aircraft started a shallow climb .(14) The aircraft will climb to approximately 39,000 feet and release the launch vehicle and payload.(15) You can plant your vine to climb a trellis, arbor, pergola, or fence.(16) Most in higher education would describe it as a slow but steady climb through the ranks.
(1) to climb :: चढ़ना
(2) climb up :: ऊपर चढ़ना
(3) climb a tree :: एक पेड़ पर चढ़ा
(4) climb a mountain :: एक पहाड़ पर चढ़ना
(5) climb over :: ऊपर चढ़ना
(6) climb the ladder :: सीढ़ी चढ़ो
(7) climb out :: बाहर निकलना
(8) climb the stairs :: सीढ़ियों पर चढ़ना
(9) climb on :: ऊपर चढ़ो
1. ascent ::
2. mount ::
3. mounting ::
4. raise ::
5. ascend ::
6. rise ::
7. slope upward ::
ढलान ऊपर की ओर
8. increase ::
9. advance ::
10. clamber ::
11. go up ::
12. wax ::
1. decline ::
2. descend ::
3. dip ::
4. drop ::
5. plunge ::
climb, climbable, climbed, climber, climbers, climbing, climbs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Go CLIMB back up whatever beanstalk
you came down from.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
But you could help another CLIMB those steps
and take that seat.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Well, then CLIMB back down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
As soon as I saw that,
I sent 400 men to CLIMB the Wall,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
...of having a 75-year-old man
with an erection CLIMB on top of you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: climb
Meaning and definitions of climb, translation in Hindi language for climb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of climb in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "climb"
What climb means in Hindi, climb meaning in Hindi, climb definition, examples and pronunciation of climb in Hindi language.