क्लिक, क्लिक करेंचटकारनाउंगली से टपटपाना, चटकारना, चटकाना, चुटकी बजाना
- क्लिकक्लिक करने योग्यक्लिक कियाक्लिकरक्लिक
Noun(1) a short light metallic sound(2) a stop consonant made by the suction of air into the mouth (as in Bantu(3) a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward(4) depression of a button on a computer mouse
Verb(1) move or strike with a noise(2) make a clicking or ticking sound(3) click repeatedly or uncontrollably(4) cause to make a snapping sound(5) produce a click(6) make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens(7) become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
(1) Another mouse click and you can expand your Website by adding pages.(2) A user called up and wanted to know why he couldn't use his mouse to click on Revive Mouse.(3) Press Enter or click the mouse button to accept the current values, and the command moves on.(4) In IE, go to Internet Options and click on the Delete Files button in the General Tab.(5) A muffled click sounded behind the door, and I heard the man chuckle softly.(6) Remember that the WWW protocols are stateless; there is no way for the server to remember who you are from one mouse click to the next.(7) You use the mouse to click on targets for attack or to pick up items that fall to the ground.(8) Overall, Hello Kitty and Friends does not seem to click for any single audience.(9) To reply to the original posting, click on the Reply button that immediately follows the article.(10) click the left mouse button twice(11) There was a brief pause on the opposite end of the connection, filled only with a short click and the background sounds of conversation.(12) In the Screen Saver scroll bar, click on the arrow and select My Pictures Slideshow.(13) You'll require Windows Media Player, I'm told, and you just go to this web page, click on the radio button.(14) He heard a sharp click and in an instant Kitty loaded her cricket gun and was aiming strait at Darien.(15) click on the illustration for a larger version(16) He heard the distinctive click when she switched off the answering machine.
(1) click on :: पर क्लिक करें
(2) double click :: डबल क्लिक करें
(3) to click :: दबाने के लिए
(4) mouse click :: माउस क्लिक
(5) single click :: सिंगल क्लिक
(6) click fraud :: धोखाधड़ी पर क्लिक करें
1. clack ::
2. chink ::
3. suction stop ::
4. dog ::
5. snap ::
6. become clear ::
7. take to each other ::
एक दूसरे के लिए ले
8. go down well ::
अच्छी तरह से नीचे जाना
9. flick ::
10. cluck ::
11. sink in ::
12. chatter ::
13. tick ::
1. bomb ::
2. collapse ::
3. fail ::
4. flop ::
5. flunk ::
6. fold ::
7. founder ::
8. miss ::
click, clickable, clicked, clicker, clickers, clicking, clicks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...CLICK on upcoming events, scroll to
seminars, download the PDF schedule...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
in my Amazon basket.
Just CLICK "buy now."
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Click on the camera in the loading area.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
( loud CLICK )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: click
Meaning and definitions of click, translation in Hindi language for click with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of click in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "click"
What click means in Hindi, click meaning in Hindi, click definition, examples and pronunciation of click in Hindi language.