समाशोधन, निकासी, सफाई करना, छंटाई करनाशोधन, क्लीरिंग, सा़फ़ करना, खुलना, शुद्धि
Noun(1) a tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area(2) the act of freeing from suspicion(3) the act of removing solid particles from a liquid
Verb(1) rid of obstructions(2) make a way or path by removing objects(3) become clear(4) grant authorization or clearance for(5) remove(6) go unchallenged; be approved(7) be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts(8) go away or disappear(9) pass by, over, or under without making contact(10) make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear(11) free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment(12) clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.(13) yield as a net profit(14) make as a net profit(15) earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages(16) sell
(1) At the end of at least twenty minutes of walking, we approach a clearing .(2) Now the underbrush was thickening, and suddenly I entered a small clearing surrounded by thick pine trees.(3) Coming to a clearing 's edge, they caught sight of the poacher in the distance.(4) They approached the clearing in the woods - each of them staring in awe.(5) She led them to a small, grassy clearing in the middle of a wooded area.(6) The trees around us ended, and we found ourselves in a circular clearing .(7) The three adventurers soon found themselves standing in the center of a circular clearing .(8) I left the little clearing , walking mechanically back to the hostel.(9) I was wandering one day, and I just happened upon that little clearing .(10) The large clearing was surrounding by the woods, creating a horseshoe shape.(11) When we reached a beautiful clearing in the woods, I proposed to rest.(12) A faint rustling from within the trees at the clearing 's edge signalled that they had company.(13) There, in a grassy, sunny clearing , sat an innocent little cottage.(14) They were in a clearing in the middle of a seemingly endless forest.(15) He found a grassy clearing with ease, and began gathering a pile of dead wood from the ground.(16) The large clearing in the forest was almost right out of a fairy tale.
(1) clear :: स्पष्ट
(2) clearing house :: क्लीयरिंग हाउस
(3) clearing up :: ऊपर से संसोधन किया गया
(4) clearing bank :: समाशोधन बैंक
(5) land clearing :: ज़मीन निकासी
(6) clearing agent :: निकासी अभिकर्ता
(7) clearing account :: समाशोधन खाता
1. opening ::
2. glade ::
वृक्षों से खाली जगह
5. disappear ::
6. empty ::
7. unblock ::
8. evacuate ::
9. remove ::
10. go over ::
खत्म हो जाना
11. acquit ::
12. authorize ::
13. net ::
14. pass ::
15. top ::
16. clear up ::
17. brighten ::
18. unclutter ::
19. make ::
20. shed light on ::
पर प्रकाश डाला
21. solve ::
22. exculpate ::
1. conviction ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I can eat cheese
without CLEARING out a room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Thanks for CLEARING that up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
(CLEARING his throat)
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
...is a large iron wedge
for CLEARING objects off the tracks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
"' alt="(CLEARING THROAT)
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: clearing
Meaning and definitions of clearing, translation in Hindi language for clearing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clearing in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clearing"
What clearing means in Hindi, clearing meaning in Hindi, clearing definition, examples and pronunciation of clearing in Hindi language.