स्वच्छ, साफ़, शुद्ध, सुथरा, पवित्र, साफ़ साफ़, सफ़ा, अनमेल, अमिश्रित, उजला, साफ़-सुथरा, ख़ालिससाफ़, शुद्ध, पवित्रता सेसफ़ाई, पवित्रता, अनमेलपन, झाड़-पोंछसाफ़ करना, मांजना, झाड़ना, सफ़ाई करना, मलना, स्वच्छ करना, शुद्ध करना, छांटनानिर्मल, उज्ज्वल
- स्वच्छसफ़ाईसाफ कियासफाई वालासाफ
Noun(1) a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
Verb(1) make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from(2) remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits(3) clean and tidy up the house(4) clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing(5) be cleanable(6) deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.(7) remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely(8) remove while making clean(9) remove unwanted substances from(10) remove shells or husks from
Adjective(1) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits(2) free of restrictions or qualifications(3) (of sound or color(4) free from impurities(5) (of a record(6) ritually clean or pure(7) not spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination(8) (of behavior or especially language(9) free from sepsis or infection, or uninfected(10) morally pure(11) (of a manuscript(12) (of a surface(13) exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play(14) without difficulties or problems(15) thorough and without qualification(16) not carrying concealed weapons
Adverb(1) completely; used as intensifiers, or plum(2) in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
(1) Only those with clean records must be sponsored by the recruiting agencies.(2) My dad used to do drugs, but he has been clean for four years.(3) They sat on the edge of the low shelf which served as a bench, scrubbed and washed and dressed in clean tunics.(4) Use vodka, gin, or any pure alcohol to erase lipstick stains from your collar, or to clean paint or ink stains from your carpet.(5) Occasionally we'd give them to a neighbor, but my mother wouldn't clean fish so it was almost always a waste.(6) Buyers should ensure that the registration and tax papers are in order and the status of ownership is clean .(7) Shoving books onto the floor, I finally found a clean piece of paper and a sharpened pencil.(8) Let us wish for a beautiful and clean earth without pollution in the future.(9) I had taken someone for quite a lot of money and these are things I've got to deal with today because I'm clean .(10) The tamilok, its fans swear, has a fresh clean taste that sends shivers of pleasure down one's alimentary canal.(11) In short, show her how to mow the lawn, wash the car and clean the pool, and let her practise these chores until she does it as well as you.(12) He packs plants in cardboard boxes lined with clean paper and occasionally uses icepacks.(13) By these means, the virtuous mother could mold an unspoiled, respectful, neat, and clean child.(14) It's good clean fun for the kids and well worth a rental.(15) We mostly adopted trade sales to maximize revenues, and they were generally clean , despite occasional slip ups.(16) Fill your sink with suds, mop away then rinse with a clean towel.
(1) come clean :: अपना अपराध स्वीकार करना
(2) clean the house :: घर को साफ करें
(3) clean out :: साफ करना
(4) clean sheet :: निष्कलंक चिट्ठा
(5) clean the floor :: फर्श साफ़ करो
(6) clean water :: स्वच्छ जल
(7) clean the windows :: खिड़कियां साफ
2. blank ::
3. pure ::
4. virtuous ::
5. innocent ::
6. fair ::
7. sober ::
8. neat ::
9. complete ::
10. simple ::
11. fresh ::
12. clear ::
13. clean-living ::
स्वच्छ रहने वाले
14. unobjectionable ::
15. sporty ::
16. uninfected ::
18. plumb ::
19. fair ::
20. clean and jerk ::
साफ और झटके से खींचना
21. wash ::
22. launder ::
धोना और प्रेस करना
23. gut ::
24. houseclean ::
25. scavenge ::
26. make clean ::
स्वच्छ बनाने के
27. pick ::
28. strip ::
29. cleanse ::
1. dirty ::
2. foul ::
3. grubby ::
4. spotted ::
5. unclean ::
clean, cleanable, cleaned, cleaner, cleaners, cleanest, cleaning, cleanings, cleanness, cleans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm gonna roll up a nice CLEAN towel
like this and put it under.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
But first, we gotta get CLEAN.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
You can't break into a woman's apartment
in the middle of the night and CLEAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Well, since you're here,
you can help us CLEAN up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: clean
Meaning and definitions of clean, translation in Hindi language for clean with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clean in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clean"
What clean means in Hindi, clean meaning in Hindi, clean definition, examples and pronunciation of clean in Hindi language.