चुनें, पसन्द करनाचुनना, चुनाव करना, चुन लेना, निर्वाचन करना, पसंद करना, पसंद होना, छांटना, छांट लेना, अंगीकार करना, इख़्तियार करना
Verb(1) pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives(2) select as an alternative over another(3) see fit or proper to act in a certain way; decide to act in a certain way
(1) there are many versions to choose from(2) If only one defender wishes to play then he can choose to invite his partner to defend with him.(3) do whatever you choose(4) I'll stay as long as I choose(5) Nations have always been able to choose to what degree they wish to open up to globalisation.(6) Gloria was surprised to have won the award and is still trying to decide what prize to choose .(7) choose which one you want(8) Neither will they inspire our most talented people to choose a career in politics.(9) it's hard to choose(10) you have to choose whether you like it or not(11) Feel free to choose more or less as you see fit, but please explain why you picked them.(12) women should have the right to choose(13) choose 'Find' on the 'Tools' menu(14) He or she may decide afterwards that the marriage cannot work, and choose to leave it.(15) you can stay at home if you choose(16) now it's my turn to choose
(1) to choose :: चुनना
(2) choose wisely :: बुद्धिमानी से चुनना
(3) choose between :: बीच चयन
(4) pick and choose :: उठाओ और चुनो
(5) as you choose :: आपके द्वारा चुने गए के रूप में
1. select ::
2. wish ::
3. prefer ::
पसंद करते हैं
1. decline ::
2. refuse ::
3. reject ::
choose, chooses, choosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I CHOOSE my allies carefully, and
my enemies more carefully still.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
What? You're going to make me
CHOOSE between the woman I love
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
What will we do
with those who CHOOSE their freedom?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
What shit way would you CHOOSE?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Penny's gonna make me CHOOSE
what we're gonna do tonight
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: choose
Meaning and definitions of choose, translation in Hindi language for choose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of choose in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "choose"
What choose means in Hindi, choose meaning
in Hindi, choose definition, examples and pronunciation
of choose in Hindi language.