बच्चा, शिशु, बालक, बच्ची, संतान, वंशज, वंशधर, जन्मानाबालिका, सन्तान
- बच्चाबचपनबचकानाबेऔलादबच्चों का सा
Noun(1) a young person of either sex(2) a human offspring (son or daughter(3) an immature childish person(4) a member of a clan or tribe
(1) Sometimes when I look back on my life as a child or young adolescent, it is through the eyes of a bemused observer.(2) As far as the newspaper was concerned, his father had only one child , a daughter.(3) His second child , a daughter, was born when he was still studying in Bangkok.(4) And which child of the Generation Next is interested in collecting greeting cards?(5) This is what it takes to be a good child ; a good son; a good daughter; a good citizen.(6) As a young child , Jane was often responsible for her own physical care and the care of her mother.(7) Just over a year ago she gave birth to her first child , a daughter named Deva.(8) They deeply fear a strange child of Feng Shui style energy lines.(9) she's such a child!(10) The couple had one child , their daughter Sonya, who went to Lady Eleanor Holles School in Hampton.(11) a child of the sixties(12) Malnourishment prevents a child from reaching full mental and physical development.(13) What is the destiny that is to be fulfilled, and who is the one true child of it?(14) Online dating has become the darling child of our media empire this decade.(15) Is it inevitable when a baby or a young child gets these autoantibodies that they go on to develop diabetes?(16) OPEC was in a sense a child of the Cold War
(1) only child :: केवल बच्चे
(2) child abuse :: बाल शोषण
(3) as a child :: एक बच्चे के रूप में
(4) my child :: मेरा बच्चा
(5) child care :: बच्चे की देखभाल
(6) child support :: बच्चे को समर्थन
(7) wild child :: जंगली बच्चा
(8) child labor :: बाल श्रम
(9) little child :: छोटा बच्चा
1. youngster ::
2. fry ::
3. kid ::
4. baby ::
1. adult ::
child, childhood, childhoods, childish, childless, childlike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
sneaking around my back
like a CHILD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
would stop at their village or not.
Besides, the CHILD was a real pest.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
- You are an only CHILD.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Don't tell me you're worried about
a CHILD halfway across the world.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Are you frightened, CHILD?
No need for that.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: child
Meaning and definitions of child, translation in Hindi language for child with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of child in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "child"
What child means in Hindi, child meaning in Hindi, child definition, examples and pronunciation of child in Hindi language.