छाती, सीना, संदूक, कोष, ट्रंक, डब्बा, डिब्बा, ख़ज़ाना, वक्ष-स्थलचेस्ट, वक्ष, तिजोरी, उर, वक्षस्थल
Noun(1) the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates(2) box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy(3) the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen(4) furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
(1) He pulled out one of the grenade magazines form his chest storage unit and aimed the launcher.(2) I need a chest of drawers, or a storage chest ; just a smallish one, because my clothes are taking over the bedroom floor.(3) Once surgery was complete, a catheter was placed in the intercostal space before the chest was closed.(4) the medicine chest(5) She went to a small chest in the corner, it held their medicine supplies.(6) the university chest(7) In fact there appears to be no cuts whatsoever on the body except for the chest and stomach.(8) I took out the oak chest from under my bed again and opened it once more.(9) Anna moved in front of him and crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow curious of what he was laughing at.(10) Give each person a small box with a lid, like a shoebox or a keepsake chest .(11) Gabriel removed his shirt, and I kissed his neck, his chest , his stomach, over and over again.(12) During a chest X-ray, your body is placed between an X-ray camera and a piece of X-ray film.(13) Kylie stubbornly folded her arms in front of her chest and leaned her head back against the seat of the car.(14) The water slowly went up to my knees, to my stomach, to my chest , to my neck.(15) Her warmth pressed against him, along his thighs, his stomach, his chest , his arms.(16) Her eyes wander up from his chest , to his neck, his jaw line, and to his eyes.
(1) chest of drawers :: कपड़े रखने की आलमारी
(2) treasure chest :: खजाने की मेज
(3) chest pain :: छाती में दर्द
(4) medicine chest :: दवाओं का बक्सा
(5) chest hair :: छाती के बाल
(6) ice chest :: आईस चेस्ट
(7) chest tightness :: सीने में जकड़न
(8) chest size :: छाती आकार
(9) flat chest :: सपाट छाती
(10) chest wall :: छाती की दीवार
1. breast ::
2. bust ::
3. box ::
4. thorax ::
5. bureau ::
chest, chested, chester, chestful, chestfuls, chests, chesty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, no. Counterclockwise,
or my CHEST hair mats.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
My CHEST is falling into my drawers. Ha, ha.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Get it off your CHEST.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Oh, my God, a treasure CHEST. I'm rich.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
to get it through
his CHEST plate,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: chest
Meaning and definitions of chest, translation in Hindi language for chest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chest in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chest"
What chest means in Hindi, chest meaning in Hindi, chest definition, examples and pronunciation of chest in Hindi language.